1st December 2012, 09:11 PM
anok kumar

How can I get original or provisional certificate? I have done M.Tech IT from KSOU Mysore

i have done m.tech (it) from ksou mysore . How can i get original or provisinal certificate for the same

15th May 2013, 03:22 PM

Default Re: How can I get original or provisional certificate? I have done M.Tech IT from KSOU Mysore

I have done llm from ksou mysor How can i get my provisional certificates
30th July 2013, 07:28 PM

Default Re: How can I get original or provisional certificate? I have done M.Tech IT from KSOU Mysore

provisional certiifiate
17th August 2013, 04:16 PM

I have done my bsc it last year how can I get my degree certificate now ?
17th October 2013, 09:59 PM

Re: How can i get passing certificate ? I have done Spl B.Ed.
12th May 2014, 03:12 PM

I have passed Mtech(IT) from KSOU. How can I get original Degree for Mtech(IT) from KSOU, Mysore ?
12th May 2014, 03:20 PM

I have passed Mtech(IT) from KSOU. How can I get original Degree for Mtech(IT) from KSOU, Mysore ?
5th November 2014, 03:57 PM

I want my provisional certificate, and my roll number is 9041000291. Is it possible through online service.?
3rd March 2015, 01:50 PM

I have done B.Tech (CS) from KSOU Mysore . How can i get provisinal pass certificate for the same.
16th June 2015, 06:46 PM

I have received my degree on my name of before marriage with km although i had submitted my documents of name change.Wil it work or my degree will be considered fake, I was married long back in my degree km is written.
Deepa
14th August 2015, 12:05 PM

I have done b-tech 2011-2014 batch.
Also I have applied for Provisional Certificate two months back but didn't received the same yet.
When will I receive my certificate?
Any Answers?
27th September 2015, 03:28 PM
mishraak

I have done B-tech 2013-2014 Batch.
Also I have applied through study center Meerut my rolL no is-11SF1LBTME0583 for Provisional Certificate Eight months back but didn't received the same yet.
23rd November 2016, 01:37 AM

I have received all the marksheet of all the semesters but still pass certificate or degree is left out so how to apply for it?
1st December 2016, 04:15 PM

I have passed B.tech(Mechanical) from KSOU. How can I get original Degree for B.tech(Mechanical) from KSOU, Mysore ?
10th February 2017, 06:45 PM

Hi this Ssthish.J I have passed B.tech(Mechanical) from KSOU. How can I get last 3 semester original Degree for B.tech(Mechanical) from KSOU, Mysore ? really i'm very bad feeling about the KSOU.
11th March 2017, 10:52 AM

I have complete my DMLT and BMLT, but i have not get certificate. What can i do, plz help me.
22nd April 2017, 10:17 PM

How can I get original or provisional certificate? I have done B.Tech Civil. from KSOU Mysore

Hi, This is Sudershan thakur , Reg.no.10762BTC00008, B.Tech. civil.
I have passed B.tech(Civil.) from KSOU. I have received all the mark sheet of all the semesters but still pass certificate or degree is left out so how to apply for it?
22nd April 2017, 10:20 PM

Hi, This is Sudershan thakur , Reg.no.10762BTC00008, B.Tech. civil.
I have passed B.tech(Civil.) from KSOU. I have received all the mark sheet of all the semesters but still pass certificate or degree is left out so how to apply for it?
27th April 2017, 08:34 PM

I have passed BSc(IT) in the year 2006 but till date I have not yet received my original pass certificate. How shall I get it.
14th July 2017, 11:47 AM

I want my provisional certificate, and my roll number is 1276LDCE0067(civil engineering diploma)2016 pass out. Is it possible through online service.?

Thanks & regards
Naveen Joshi
12th October 2017, 02:10 PM

Sir i want course completed certificate, i have complete my course on 2015, till i didn't certificate, kindly help me
16th March 2018, 06:11 PM

Sir i want course provisional certificate, i have complete my course on 2014, till i did not original certificate , please help me
5th April 2018, 03:38 PM

How I will get my Final B Tech Civil Certificate from KSOU. Year of passing-Feb'2015
7th April 2018, 07:01 PM

I have passed M. Sc. in mathematics from Karnataka state of open university. I have also get all four semester marksheets but not get my provisional certificate. How can I get it?
23rd June 2018, 12:41 AM

I have passed BSC IT in 2012 and MSC IT in 2015 from ksou in 2015.How can I
get original degree of BSC IT and MSC IT. I have also get markssheet of all semester.
Malkeet singh (punjab state)
8th July 2018, 08:35 AM

I have completed diploma passing year 2015 but I have not received certificate I needed certificate. Who to get it?

Ram Pratap Singh
19th July 2018, 03:34 AM

This is very bad our life is going to hell because of you ( KSOU ) why are you not giving our Degree certificate you playing with our life our future and you spoil our future.
i have attend every class in our college ( IPSR DELHI ) paid for hostel and stay in hostel for 1 years and join classes and gave exam honestly then why are you not giving our degree certificate this is your mistake why are you spoil our future very very bad, I am nothing without my Degree certificate i don't have any job because of you i have too much financial problem because still you don't release our certificate who is the responsible for that, i have too much problem in my life because i am nothing without my degree certificate, if you can't give our degree certificate now so you please give provisional certificate about this is your responsibility why are you spoiling our life so please please please please do the needful,
10th December 2018, 07:54 PM

Default How can i get original marks card n certificate? I have done MBA from KSOU Mysore

I have completed MBA passing year 2015 but i have not received 2nd semester marks card n 4th semester marks card i needed marks card and certificate. How can i get it. Pleas....help me
10th December 2018, 08:00 PM

I have completed MBA passing year 2015 but i have not received 2nd sem n 4th sem marks card i needed marks card and certificate.How can i get it? Pls pls do the needful,

Deepa.A
12th March 2019, 02:09 PM

I have received my degree on my name of before marriage with km although i had submitted my documents of name change.Wil it work or my degree will be considered fake, I was married long back in my degree km is written.
Deepa
Hi Deepa Garu how to get my BTech certificate OD Please tell me
My email id:[email protected]
2nd July 2019, 06:32 PM

I Have completed my Bsc(IT),Degree in 2006,My roll no -041850839. But I have not get my certificate.Please send my certificate for my future life.KSOU

Addree- Vill P.o-PALASHI PARA,Dist-Nadia,WEST BENGAL,Pin-741155

Name-ABDUR ROUF, Mob-9734582281
5th July 2019, 12:14 AM

I have done diploma 2013-2014 Batch. Also I have applied through study center Meerut my rolL no is-11SF1FDME0298 for Provisional Certificate Eight months back but didn't received the same yet.
RAHUL YADAV
6th July 2019, 01:45 PM
NIMTALA

I Have completed my Bsc(IT),Degree in 2006,My roll no -041850839. But I have not get my certificate.Please send my certificate for my future life.KSOU

Addree- Vill P.o-PALASHI PARA,Dist-Nadia,WEST BENGAL,Pin-741155

Name-ABDUR ROUF, Mob-9734582281
CERTIFICATE AND MARK SHEET QUICKLY SEND
ROLL NO-041850839, BSc(IT)- IN 2006
19th February 2020, 03:06 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed my M. Tech in Mechanical engineering from KSOU in the year 2013.
I need the M. Tech completion certificate (Original) for fulfillment of documents which is requires for the Australia immigration purpose.
My regd details are as follows -
Regd. No - 111/107/F/MTME0007

Kindly share soft ([email protected]) copy as well as hard copy to me to smoothen my application.

Sagar Sonar
22nd April 2020, 04:03 AM

I have completed b tech from need foundation in 2015. But provisional and degree certificate not received till date. When will have get certificate.

Regards Ashwani
14th July 2020, 03:24 AM

I have done diploma 2013-2014 Batch. Also I have applied through study center Meerut my roll no is-11SF1FDME0298 for Provisional Certificate
When will not receive my certificate?
RAHUL YADAV
30th March 2022, 07:20 PM

I have done B tech 2012 - 2014 Batch , My study center was closed and also not operated , My roll no is 11SF1LBTME1837. I need provisional and original certificate.

Pl shared the procedure and contact details , My mail ID [email protected]

Selvam.