14th July 2013, 10:16 PM
logu321

How to be a vigilance officer after completing B.E Mechanical engineering

am i completed BE Mechanical engineering i want to vigilance officer

Related Questions:
  1. How to join CBI and Vigilance Officer?
  2. How to become Vigilance Officer?
  3. Required Qualification to apply for the position of Vigilance Officer?
  4. How to become a custom officer after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to become a CID officer after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  6. How to become a RTO officer? I have completed engineering diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. How ot become a RTO officer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this?
  9. How to apply as RTO officer after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  10. How to join CBI/VIGILANCE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  12. How may I get recruited in government public sector units as a security manager or vigilance officer? I am a Sub-inspector in CISF having service of more than 6 years
  13. How should I apply for Vigilance exam after completing B.Tech course
  14. How ot become an IPS officer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  16. Can I appear for RTO officer exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  18. What can I do after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
27th September 2015, 07:10 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to be a vigilance officer after completing B.E Mechanical engineering

One who wishes to join Vigilance officer has to appear for SSC CGL exam .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The candidate should holds Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized board.

-The candidate age should be in between 20 years to 30 years for general category.Age is relaxed for OBC by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection process involves of

Written test ,

Skill test ,

Group Discussion, and

Interview.

Exam syllabus :

- General Intelligence & Reasoning

- General Awareness

- Quantitative Aptitude

- English Comprehension
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?