11th January 2012, 04:45 PM
swatiyadav91

How will B.Ed after Hotel Management be useful?

sir i just want to know that how doing b.ed after doing hotel management will be useful to those students who have completed their hotel management????????

Related Questions:
  1. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  2. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  3. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  4. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  5. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  6. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  7. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  8. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  10. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  11. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  12. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  13. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  14. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?
  15. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them? -- [New]
  16. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  17. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management?
  18. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
13th January 2012, 04:50 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How will B.Ed after Hotel Management be useful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatiyadav91 View Post
sir i just want to know that how doing b.ed after doing hotel management will be useful to those students who have completed their hotel management????????
B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and is the basic qualification for being a teacher in primary and secondary and higher secondary schools. Apart from the teaching job, it's not going to help you in any pother field. As you have mentioned that you have done your hotel management course, you should only go for the B.Ed program provided you want to switch to teaching job. If you want to remain in hotel industry, B.Ed is not worth pursuing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?