23rd June 2011, 07:40 PM
krishnama chary

How will be my future after doing MS in Germany?

i want to do ms in germany and im from mechanical branch and my aggregate is 76%... after ms in germany how will be the future

Related Questions:
  1. Commerce related courses available to study in Germany for B.Com student of Pakistan?
  2. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  3. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  4. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  5. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  6. How to do MS in embedded system in Germany? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  8. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  9. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  10. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  11. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  12. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  13. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  15. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  16. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany? -- [New]
  17. How to study masters education in germany?
  18. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
16th January 2012, 11:27 PM
ram1246

Default Re: How will be my future after doing MS in Germany?

HI friend

so you want to do masters that good

76% in mechanical engineering thats not bad percentage .

coming to germany country they are providing free education, if your good at your good at your acdemics .

Here you need to learn german language its to hard you need work hard on that and
their are many institution to learn this language .

they are giving good scholarships also and you can work outside also .

MS duration is 2years(4 semisters)

doing higher education is good better go for it

ALL THE BEST
17th January 2012, 10:18 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Dear friend,

For MS degree from german we have a wide range of openings. If you have completed your MS in german means surely you will a good offer in GERMAN immediately after the completion of your course or at your final year of the course.

In india also you can get lot of opportunities especially in teaching dept you can get a good post in an university or colleges.

good luck.
13th July 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

i completed aeronautical engg with 71%..which course is best for aeronautical student in ms...and which course have very much scope??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?