19th May 2013, 09:08 PM
yash92ec

How to do MS in embedded system in Germany? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication

Hello sir,
I completed my B.E in Electronics and Communication.
I want to do MS in Embedded System in Germany.Which are the good University for this course??
And After the complication of MS how will be my future in Germany as well as In India?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Embedded system course after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  2. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  3. Where can I do the course on Embedded System for summer training? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication student
  4. Which country is good to do MS between Germany and US? I am an electronics communication student
  5. Should I do embedded system course along with my engineering in ECE stream for better job prospective?
  6. What is the scope of embedded system?
  7. Difference between VLSI and Embedded? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and communication at Rajasthan
  8. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  9. Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get jobs in embedded system after completing MSc Electronics?
  11. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  12. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student? -- [New]
  13. Courses to do to get placed easily in core companies?
  14. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  15. Embedded Systems scope in India? Should I do Embedded systems course from Cranes varsity institute?
  16. How to pursue embedded system if I am a final year student of electronics and communication?
  17. How may I get scholarship for doing MS in Germany? What's the schedule for the exam? I've completed B.E(ECE) with 55% marks
  18. Information about Embedded System?
1st January 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in embedded system in Germany? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication

I am also having same question in my mind!! is it ok for you to sync with me for some ideas?
1st January 2015, 07:50 PM
amaranaveen23

Default Re: How to do MS in embedded system in Germany? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication

I am also having same question in my mind. Would you like to share your ideas with me?
28th May 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to to masters in electronics and embedded. Or communications. After bsc in electronics in Germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?