18th December 2010, 10:00 PM
mahender chegonda

Doing M.Tech in IIT Bombay and want to do Ph.D in Germany : Procedure to get a seat for Ph.D in Germany?

i am studying M.Tech in IITBombay, i wand to do Ph.D. in Germany. What is the procedure to get seat in Germany?

24th December 2010, 01:53 PM
bikenindia

Default Re: Doing M.Tech in IIT Bombay and want to do Ph.D in Germany : Procedure to get a seat for Ph.D in Germany?

hi,
I think you need to write GRE and TOEFL is necessary to study abroad.
Also, if you want to go to Germany, you need to know german.

thank you.
28th December 2010, 10:38 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Doing M.Tech in IIT Bombay and want to do Ph.D in Germany : Procedure to get a seat for Ph.D in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahender chegonda View Post
i am studying M.Tech in IITBombay, i wand to do Ph.D. in Germany. What is the procedure to get seat in Germany?
Hello.

The first and the fore most thing is appear for TOEFL or IELTS.
The European Education Council has centers in all most all the cities in India.
Try to contact them they will be able to deliver the full information and to the full extent.

As processing for Germany is a different from others its better to take their advice.

They will not charge you any thing. Their services are free of cost.

All the Best!
31st January 2011, 07:33 PM
diego
Banned

well friend to get into A good german university you have to write GRE and TOEFl/IELTS...
also thre is a scheme called DAAD scholarships for foreign ,, you can get upto 100 % scholarship.
Most germans also speak english.
some good univ. are ::
University of Berlin
Univ. Of munich.
26th May 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir iam a student of msc tech geology . iwant to do phd in germany please suggest me
6th August 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hell sir i m doing m tech and i want to do phd in germany any one plz tell me the procedure to get seat for phd in germany?
18th January 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i completed my BE in E&C department and M.TECH in power electronics ( electrical department) but now i m not getting in which department i have take admission for p.hd either in electrical or electronics please suggest me which one will be better for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?