15th March 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How to work in 5 star hotel in Abroad? I have finished my 2nd year PCMB

2003 I finished my 2nd year PCMB .now I would like to continue my education .....I did 2 years work in five star hottel in abroad.....which course is best for me now?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  2. Six months Industrial Training Programme in any 5 Star Hotel for B.H.M 2nd year student?
  3. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  4. Best 5 star Hotels for training purpose in Goa?
  5. Total number of posts available in 5 star Hotels after B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  6. Total number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for Management Graduates? Types of jobs? -- [New]
  7. How to go abroad for OJT?
  8. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  9. How can I apply to work in Abroad after doing hotel management?
  10. How to work in abroad while studying in final year B.E EEE? What are the opportunities available in abroad?
  11. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the best colleges in Karnataka? I am a 2nd year PUC student in PCMB
  13. Tips for preparation of Interview for Industrial Training programme in any 5 star Hotel in Delhi?
  14. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  15. How to study BAMS after securing 93.6% in 10th and 94% in 2nd PUC PCMB
  16. How to do 6 months training in Abroad? I have completed 1 year diploma course in Hotel Management
  17. Does this a right decision of giving SAT Exam and do graduation from abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc Physics?
  18. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?