1st April 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How to work in abroad while studying in final year B.E EEE? What are the opportunities available in abroad?

Im DINESHKUMAR doing final year B.E in EEE ..... but im interested to work in IT field in abroad
i want to know what kind oppurtunities are available in abroad for working ......

email id : [email protected]
ph.no : 09597344099

Related Questions:
  1. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  2. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  3. How to work in core company in abroad? I am a final year B.Tech EEE student
  4. Can I get job in TIBCO Software to work in Abroad being a B.E.(EEE) final year student?
  5. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  6. Specialization to study in MS for B.Tech(EEE) candidate in Abroad?
  7. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material?
  8. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  9. How to find jobs abroad if I have completed B.Sc Agriculture?
  10. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  11. What course to pursue to get job in USA?
  12. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  13. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After passing B.TEch how to get opportunities for studying in abroad?
  15. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  16. Can I study MS in Abroad through GATE scorecard if not qualify in GRE?
  17. Chances to work in Abroad for B.Tech(CSE) student? -- [New]
  18. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
13th July 2012, 07:47 PM
AKHIL KINGDOM

Default Re: How to work in abroad while studying in final year B.E EEE? What are the opportunities available in abroad?

in abroad there are lots of opportunities for EEE candidates...so, why you want to work in IT field...in DUBAI for EEE candidates there is huge demand and you can try for this..you will get hand full of salary too..
19th August 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to work in abroad while studying in final year B.E EEE? What are the opportunities available in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKHIL KINGDOM View Post
in abroad there are lots of opportunities for EEE candidates...so, why you want to work in IT field...in DUBAI for EEE candidates there is huge demand and you can try for this..you will get hand full of salary too..
wat type of opportunities are there for EEE candidates in abroad????
7th November 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

now i am studying in 3rd year EEE..i am intrested to work in abroad.how to get jobs in abroad in my 3rd year?
1st July 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

im a student. i compleyed my 12th std with cutoff 195.25.im very confused in taking either ECE r EEE.can u plz tell me fast which has better scope in india as well as in abroad becauz
i have my conselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?