9th September 2011, 06:05 PM

What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?

respected sir,
i m shyam sundar nd i pursuing B.SC 2nd year from hotel management so i want to industrial training in best 4 or 5 star hotel . I beg help to u for our career plz u will tell me what should i do nd tell about hotel for I.T

1. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  2. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  3. Tips for preparation of Interview for Industrial Training programme in any 5 star Hotel in Delhi?
  4. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  5. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  7. Six months Industrial Training Programme in any 5 Star Hotel for B.H.M 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in 5 Star Hotel of India for B.Sc(Hotel Management) 1st year student? -- [New]
  10. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  11. How can I get IT confirmation letter regarding Industrial Training programme from any 5 Star Hotel?
  12. Best 5 star Hotels of 2015 in Delhi for Industrial training
  13. List of 5 Star Hotels which offer Industrial Training to BHM 1st year candidate in NCR and Delhi?
  14. How to do Industrial Training in TAJ Hotel, Mumbai?
  15. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  16. Total number of posts available in 5 star Hotels after B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  17. Total number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for Management Graduates? Types of jobs?
  18. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
15th October 2011, 11:14 PM

Default Re: What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?

after 12th do a course in forn country which is the minimum and maximum salary in forn country?
2nd June 2012, 06:32 PM

Default Re: What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?

FOR hotel industrial training send your resume with formal to [email protected] and contact me @ 08961320467 (mayukh)
8th September 2012, 11:58 PM

SIR/MADUM I'M IN B.SC HOTEL MANAGEMENT &TOURISM IN 2ND YEAR I WANT TO DO INDUSTRIAL TRAINING IN 6 MONTH 4 STAR 5 HOTEL IN KOLKATA .PLZ SUJEST ME HOW TO DO MY 'IT' TRAINING COMPLETED
10th September 2012, 03:32 PM

SIR/MADAM,

I am pursuing 3 yrs.B.Sc. in Hotel Management from IHM,Dehradun affiliated with NCHMCT,Noida. Presently I am 2nd yr.student. As a part of study I have to go for 06 months Industrial training. Pl. guide me how I have to approach for 04 or 05 star hotels of repute preferably in Delhi or Gurgaon.
10th January 2013, 12:58 AM

hii sir/mam,i amit rana pursuing hotel management from ptu BSCHMCTT...BUT this is dep..i am 2nd year and now i want get industrial training from 5 star hotel.,so please guide me what should i have to do?
18th April 2016, 06:01 PM

What can I do for pursuing my industrial training for BHM Course at any star rated hotels in Kochi ?
14th January 2019, 01:38 PM

I'm Parveen Kumar from Kaithal. I'm doing BHM and CT. Second year. In Gihm. Marwa kalan distt.yamunanagar. I want to do industrial training at any five star hotel in Mumbai 6 month.
Thank you dear sir.