18th September 2012, 11:21 PM
logesh9392

How to work in Public Sector after doing final year?

i'm doing final year, i want to know, if we want to work in public sector means gate is sufficient , or separate psu exams are there

Related Questions:
  1. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  2. Public sector exams which I can answer while doing computer science engineering in final year?
  3. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience?
  4. How to join Public Sector bank after pursuing CS final?
  5. How should I prepare for UPSC exam to join Infosys? I want to work in Public Sector
  6. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? -- [New]
  7. How to work in government sector after doing B.Tech IT final year
  8. What are the job availabilities in Public Sector for B.E final year CSE candidates
  9. Is it a better choice for me to get into Government Job from IT field?
  10. Career opportunities in Public Sector for me being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical? Information regarding IES Exam?
  11. What can i do after passing B.Tech? I want to take CSE in B.Tech
  12. Private sector job with 2.5 yrs of work experience or Bank PO job?
  13. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience or Bank PO job?
  14. Am I eligible for PSU exam while in final year B.Tech engineering(IT)? Which public sector companies can I prefer? Information regarding timetable, syllabus and places where I can undertake coaching?
  15. Procedure for registration for exams of public sector companies?
  16. In which top banks I may get a job after completion of my B.Com(computers)? What percentage is needed in B.Com for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to work in Public Sector Companies? I have done MBA in international business
  18. How to work in government sector after doing BSc Optometry
26th December 2012, 02:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to work in Public Sector after doing final year?

GATE acts as a gate way for B.Tech holders to join PSU jobs. CONCOR, NTPC, BSNL, etc are some of the PSU offering jobs. You need to have at least 60-65% marks to join PSU as GET. Sometimes PSU carry out own written test for selection. For other government service jobs, you need to qualify the selection process of the concerned authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?