30th July 2011, 11:09 AM
Ankita .G. Ojha

How would I collect the form of GPSC exam? How to carry on with the preparations?

Recently, I had completed my graduation with 48% of marks . I want to Gpsc exam. so how would i collect the form for this exam and prapare for the exam.
Kindly, give answere sir/mam

7th September 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How would I collect the form of GPSC exam? How to carry on with the preparations?

plz tell me i compete my m.com with 53% so give me detail knowledge for next gpsc exam.
12th September 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How would I collect the form of GPSC exam? How to carry on with the preparations?

kindly request to you sir,, i want to know form fill up date and exam date of g.p.s.c exams
26th September 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

what i read to for best marks
27th September 2012, 08:10 PM
neer737

Hello everyone........please someone ans my querry......
Is there any choice of language in the general studies paper for GPSC exam for Dy SO/Dy Mamlatdar.....................
Please someone ans.................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?