24th December 2011, 03:03 PM
shankey chaudhary

When should I start preparing for PSU while in B.Tech 3rd?

I am a B.tech third year student. When should I start preparing for PSU's?

12th March 2012, 09:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I start preparing for PSU while in B.Tech 3rd?

The PSU exam can be attended either in the final year of engineering or else after successfully completing the engineering course. You can start your preparations while in the 3rd year itself. This will help you to prepare fully. You should have a clear idea regarding the exam syllabus and pattern and prepare on the basis of that. You can collect previous year question papers and practice on the basis of that. Starting the preparations earlier will definitely help you to perform better in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?