6th June 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How to write Kerala LLB entrance after passing BioScience? Previous years question papers?

sir,i am a bio-science student..i would like to write the Kerala LLB entrance i want the previous year question paper of Kerala LLB entrance examination.....

16th August 2012, 10:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write Kerala LLB entrance after passing BioScience? Previous years question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i am a bio-science student..i would like to write the Kerala LLB entrance i want the previous year question paper of Kerala LLB entrance examination.....

Admission to the 3 years LLB program in Kerela is through entrance examinations conducted by the Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations. In order to be eligible for the examination, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate. Candidate belonging to Scheduled castes/Scheduled Tribes must have scored a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate. Candidates who are appearing or appeared for the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination. Candidates seeking admission to the 3 years LLB course can apply online through the website www.cee-kerala.org of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Candidates must to go through the Prospectus before filling up the Application Form.

For detail information refer to the official website of the Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations, Kerela.
24th June 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to write Kerala LLB entrance after passing BioScience? Previous years question papers?

i would like to write the Kerala LLB entrance i want the previous year question paper of Kerala LLB entrance examination.....
2nd August 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i would like write the 3yrs kerala ll.b entrance examination .i want to koow the exam pattern ,whether it conaist of matamatics ? and i want previous yrs question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?