28th April 2011, 11:21 PM
sontambharathkumar

How to write and prepare for IPS exam? When to start the preparation?

I am S.Bharath, pursuing B.Tech(E.C.E).
I am interested in writing INDIAN POLICE SERVICE exam.
am i eligible to write this exam?
how to prepare for this exam?
when to start preparation?
how to approach a right method for preparing this exam?

29th July 2011, 10:28 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write and prepare for IPS exam? When to start the preparation?

hi...to join the indian police service you should write the civil services examination ,the basic elegibility criteria of which is ..
1.you should be an graduate from any field from an recognized college of india ,even final year students are elegible to write the exam
2.you should be minimum of 21 years of age and maximum of 30 years of age for an general candidate and there is an relaxation of five years in the upper age limit for an sc/sc candidate
the civil services examination is probably the toughest exam in the country and requires lots of hard wok and practice ,the exam is conducted in the month of june and the norification of the examination is out around the months of january and february
i am attaching you the notification brochure of 2011 exam to give the complete details of the examination...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 94 views)
26th September 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to write and prepare for IPS exam? When to start the preparation?

am arshad studying B.Tech first year,i want to prepare IPS exam.when i start to prepare?
7th June 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

am b.tech 3rd year student, i want to prepare IPS exam. my ambistion is become IPS officer. when i start to prepare?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?