17th October 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

How to write Railway exams? Information about Railways exams?

I have completed B.A English in 2016, i want to apply for Railway exam? But i don't know how to write railway exams? Please could you tell me about railway exams.
thank you

18th October 2016, 06:21 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to write Railway exams? Information about Railways exams?

# Indian Railway conducts competitive entrance examinations in order to make fresh recruitments in Indian Railway from time to time.

# In order to updated with any latest recruitment notification issued by Indian Railway, one should keep himself or herself with followings:

* Official websites of concerned Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
* Any local or national level newspaper.
* Monthly English newspaper - "Employment News".
* Monthly Hindi newspaper - "Rozgar Samachar".

# Indian Railway conducts competitive examinations for primarily following posts from time to time:

* Section Engineer
* Assistant Station Master (ASM)
* Commercial Apprentice
* Traffic Apprentice
* Goods Guard
* Upper Division Clerk
* Booking Clerk
* Junior Stenographer
* and many moref

# One has to apply either OFFLINE or ONLINE against any recruitment notification published in newspaper or in official websites of regional Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs). But now-a-days, only ONLINE mode is used.

# Required educational qualification:

* 10+2 in any stream for the posts of Junior Clerk, Billing Clerk, Ticket Checker, Junior Stenographer etc.
* Graduation in any discipline for the posts of Assistant Station Master (ASM), Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Goods Guard, Upper Division Clerk.
* Engineering degree for the post of Section Engineer.
19th October 2016, 01:10 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Indian railways recruit the candidates through written exam which is conducted by RRB i.e. Railway Recruitment Board. So you simply have to visit official website of RRB to know information regarding vacancy. You can apply for various jobs on the basis of 12th standard and graduation basis. So you simply have to apply through online mode. After that you have to wait for admit card on the website. You are not permitted to sit in the written examination without admit card. So download the admit card from official website(when available).
You must have to score more than the cutoff marks to qualify for the interview. After clearing the technical & personnel interview, you can join Indian railways at the prescribed job.
17th January 2018, 03:38 PM
jyotishah976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.A English in 2016, i want to apply for Railway exam? But i don't know how to write railway exams? Please could you tell me about railway exams.
thank you

Railway Exams are conducted by Railway Recruitment Board. The exams are conducted for both technical and non-technical posts.

The technical exams are:

RRB ALP

RRB JE SSE

RRC Group D

The non-technical exams are:

RRB NTPC

1. The very first step to apply for these exams is to keep yourself updated with the latest RRB Recruitment 2018 Notification.

2. Check the eligibility for the above-mentioned exams and apply if you are eligible.

3. To apply for the Railway Exams, visit the official website of Indian Railways.

4. Click on the recruitment tab and fill the online application form of the recently released post.

The Railway Exams mainly consists of the following sections
  • General Knowledge
  • General Science
  • Arithmetic Ability
  • Reasoning
  • Technical Section
  • Current Affairs.

So, prepare yourself for all these sections if you want to apply for the Railway Exams.
17th February 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree BBM (HR), I want to join in railway, please tel me which exam I should write to get railway job.
29th March 2018, 02:08 PM
Rudra0000
Junior Member+

Hello,
Railway Recruitment is one of the largest organisation which recruits thousands of aspirants in Indian Railway by conducting various competitive exams.

Following are the posts for which railway conducts the exams –
  • RRB SSE | JE
  • RRB NTPC (Non Technical Popular Category)
  • RRB Group D Exam
  • RRB ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot)

Eligibility criteria for all the above posts are different.
To appear in these examinations, you must have to submit the application forms.

Recently the Board has announced notification for conducting RRB ALP and RRB Group D 2018 Exams.
To know more about these exams, go to the official website of railway.
I hope it helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?