7th May 2019, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I have a backlog in 4th semester of my BCA in Mangalore University and I finished my 6th semester can I join MCA even if I have a subject backlog?

Hi, I am a student in Mangalore University and I finished my 6th semester. I have a subject backlog in 4th semester and that is System Analysis and Design. Can I join MCA even if I have a subject backlog? Because I need to wait for a year to write the exams so can't I join MCA? And, later write the exam and clear it?

11th May 2019, 06:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have a backlog in 4th semester of my BCA in Mangalore University and I finished my 6th semester can I join MCA even if I have a subject backlog?

Master of Computer Applications is a postgraduate Information Technology course and the duration of this course is two years. In order to get admission in MCA course, the candidate should have passed BCA course from a recognized university.

Sorry to say you are not eligible to Master of Computer Applications course if you have a backlog in 4th semester of my BCA in Mangalore University. My suggestion to you is that you should clear a backlog in 4th semester of my BCA in Mangalore University first then you are eligible to get admission in Master of Computer Applications course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?