16th August 2018, 09:10 AM
R as

Can I get provisional MSc admission in Bangalore University with a backlog in non core subject of BSc 4th semester?

Hi everyone, I have a backlog in 4th semester of my BSc. But it's a non core subject. I want to do MSc without wasting a year. So, I just want to know that can I get provisional admission in Bangalore University? Please help me to know about this asap.

25th January 2023, 07:33 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I get provisional MSc admission in Bangalore University with a backlog in non core subject of BSc 4th semester?

If the following subject is included in your curriculum than you will have to pass in that with a back log the following will not provide you a pass result and also you will not be able to get a degree ,so in order to get admission in MSc you will have to clear the following subject and get a degree because this is the basic criteria for the following
Even with a backlog you will not be able to get a provisional degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?