17th April 2023, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed my B.Sc from NEFTU University Of Arunachal Pradesh, can I able to apply for KAS exam? And other banking exams

I Have Completed my B.Sc from NEFTU University Of Arunachal pradesh, may I able to apply for KAS exams and other Karanataka Government jobs?

24th April 2023, 07:28 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: I Have completed my B.Sc from NEFTU University Of Arunachal Pradesh, can I able to apply for KAS exam? And other banking exams

The Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) is an administrative service in the state of Karnataka, India. It is responsible for the administration of various government departments and implementation of government policies in the state.

The KAS is conducted by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) and is a competitive examination. The eligibility criteria for the KAS exam are as follows:

Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.

Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years. However, age relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to certain categories, as per the rules of the Government of Karnataka.

Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university or institute.

Language Proficiency: The candidate must have proficiency in the Kannada language.

Number of Attempts: The number of attempts is usually limited to a certain number, as per the notification.

The KAS exam consists of three stages - Preliminary, Mains, and Interview. The Preliminary exam consists of objective type questions and the Mains exam consists of descriptive type questions. The candidates who clear the Preliminary exam are eligible to appear for the Mains exam, and the candidates who clear the Mains exam are eligible for the Interview round.

As far as you fulfill the above eligibility criteria, you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?