1st January 2013, 07:03 PM
PrateekParashar

How to join NASA after passing 12th class? What is the procedure to join it?

My name is Prateek Parashar. I am in 12th class and I want's to join NASA. Please can anybody tell me the procedure to join it.
Please help me i want to bring smile on my mother's face.
Thankyou.

20th March 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NASA after passing 12th class? What is the procedure to join it?

My name is Punith.I have taken electronics in pu and want to join nasa. What should choose in engineering and after that? Please give me the solution.
12th May 2013, 01:31 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join NASA after passing 12th class? What is the procedure to join it?

Minimum qualification for joining NASA is that you have to persue B.tech in aerospace/aeronautical engineering or M.Sc.in Physics or it different branches,with atleast 65% aggregate,from a reputed institute like IIT,IIST.

For information on other student programmes or job opportunities, visit the following websites: NASA Jobs: www.nasajobs.nasa.gov
20th June 2013, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am student of gov polytechnic .
Psu ask for65% in all 3 yrs
ihave 64.7% in1st yr
i am frm general cat. Wid 9.6cgpa in 10th.
16th October 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

An indian soldier can join in nasa?
14th June 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I am shashikant amane my daughter neha obtained 98.40% for ssc state board I want to take admission to her at isser college pune pl guide
1st April 2019, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I am interested in joining NASA. But I am waiting for my 12th result .I may score 70 to 75%, my 10th Mark is 79%. I wanna know that how to join NASA...
29th June 2019, 06:24 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

The minimum qualification for a job at ISRO is a degree, preferably a masters degree.

You must already be there in the USA with a suitable work visa and with a good BS for getting a job at NASA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?