14th February 2023, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I have a year back in my BA LLB degree am I eligible for LLM from DU?

Instead of competing BA LLB degree in 5 years I completed in 6 years due to year back and i read on du law faculty prospectus that ex students are not allowed to take llm course i want to know what is an ex student and will i be eligible for du llm. I live near du law faculty i am really interested in doing this course but this thing is demotivating me and I don't want to waste my time as well if I am ineligible before even trying to clear entrance exam . I have completed my law degree and i have got all passing certificates and marksheet from the university from where i did my llb . Kindly answer i am worried about this situation .

16th February 2023, 08:41 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: I have a year back in my BA LLB degree am I eligible for LLM from DU?

An "ex-student" generally refers to a student who has completed their studies in a particular institution and has left the institution. In the context of the DU LL.M. admission, it usually refers to a student who has completed their LL.B. degree from the Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, and is no longer pursuing any course of study in the university.

As per the DU LL.M. admission guidelines, an ex-student of the Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, is not eligible to apply for the LL.M. program. However, you may want to reach out to the admission office of the Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, for further clarification on your eligibility. Because I might be wrong in this context. They may be able to provide you with specific information regarding your situation and whether there are any exceptions or options available to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?