15th February 2023, 03:17 PM
Rahulsh777

I have a year back in my BBALLB degree but i have cleared all papers and got the degree from university can i apply for DU LLM?

I underperformed in my graduation and want to do a masters in law only to get good grades and my confidence back . I have got passing certificate from my university and I want to do llm from Delhi University but i read in their prospectus that ex-students are not allowed to take the course . I just want to know am i ineligible even before trying to clear entrance exam ? Kindly clear my doubt .

16th February 2023, 09:19 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: I have a year back in my BBALLB degree but i have cleared all papers and got the degree from university can i apply for DU LLM?

If the prospectus of Delhi University specifically mentions that ex-students are not allowed to take the LL.M. course, then unfortunately it means that you would not be eligible to apply for the LL.M. course at Delhi University as an ex-student. However, you can explore other options such as applying to other universities that offer LL.M. courses or considering alternative paths to gain back your confidence such as certificate courses, internships, or work experience in the legal field. You may also want to consider retaking courses from your undergraduate program to improve your grades and increase your chances of getting accepted into a desired program.
17th February 2023, 09:05 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have a year back in my BBALLB degree but i have cleared all papers and got the degree from university can i apply for DU LLM?

The eligibility to pursue LLM course from DU is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in law from a recognised university.

The required minimum aggregate is 50% in three or five year LL.B course.

So, candidates with above qualification can apply for the admission in LLM course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?