14th October 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for LLB course being a candidate having completed M.Com course 5 years back?

Sir pls give me some sugestion related to this,
i have comppleted may m.com in 2006 so cud u tell me that i m eligible for this ll or not. But i want to do this so. Pls suggest

4th December 2011, 12:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB course being a candidate having completed M.Com course 5 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir pls give me some sugestion related to this,
i have comppleted may m.com in 2006 so cud u tell me that i m eligible for this ll or not. But i want to do this so. Pls suggest
Hello friend,
It's completely OK if you have done your masters 5 years back but the other thing that you must keep in your mind is that the Bar Council of India have prescribed the maximum age limit to 30 years for candidates willing to pursue the 3 years LLb program which will be applicable to all recognized universities.
So, if you are within the age limit, you may apply for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?