22nd November 2011, 03:55 PM
vijaychhetri

I want to pursue CA course after completing MBA finance and while undergoing M.Com through distance mode

i have completed my MBA(finance ) and undegoing MCOM from distance mode and i want to persue CA course ,Is it possible to take direct admission in the course , if yes kindly advice me what r the procedure to take admission in the same course.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best distance education course after MBA (Finance)?
  2. Promotion in banking job after MBA in banking and finance from SMU in distance mode?
  3. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  4. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I pursue CA after passing MBA in finance from ICFAI distance learning?
  6. Can i pursue MBA Marketing in abroad through distance mode?
  7. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  8. Best institutes where I can get admission in MBA Finance through Distance?
  9. Will it be worth to do MSc in Bio Informatics through distance mode?
  10. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Management Studies either full time/part time after completing distance mode MBA?
  11. How to do M.Com after doing MBA in finance
  12. Is it possible to do MA course along with B.Ed after completion of BA? -- [New]
  13. Which distance course should I join to improve my knowledge after completing MBA with Marketing and Finance?
  14. What should I do after M.Com between CS and MBA? Which one is better for me? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  17. Is it possible to pursue masters degree? How can I become a lecturer after M.Com MBA
  18. How can I pursue a course on Autism through distance education mode?
6th December 2011, 04:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I want to pursue CA course after completing MBA finance and while undergoing M.Com through distance mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaychhetri View Post
i have completed my MBA(finance ) and undegoing MCOM from distance mode and i want to persue CA course ,Is it possible to take direct admission in the course , if yes kindly advice me what r the procedure to take admission in the same course.
Hello friend,
To take admission in the chartered accountancy course, you will have to qualify common proficiency test conducted by the institute.
So, first of all, register for the common proficiency test.
Write and qualify the exam.
Enroll yourself for the IPCC which will be followed by Final Course and other practical training.
The institutes offers the course through distance learning.
For more information, refer to the official website of ICAI.
9th January 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I want to pursue CA course after completing MBA finance and while undergoing M.Com through distance mode

want to pursue m.b.a along with c.a?
regular mode m.b.a
20th April 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

hii,,Is there any exemtipon in doing CS after doing MCOM IN ACCOUNTANCY?
3rd May 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

How many years take to get CA after MBA(FINANCE)
18th August 2012, 09:51 PM
nlegend
Member+

Hello friend,

You have to clear the following stages for getting membership of ICAI.

1)- CPT
2)- IPCC
3)- Articleship of 3 years
4)- Final examination

Minimum Time Span is 4 years.

for more information do visit http://www.icai.org

Best of Luck
3rd August 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

when to join ca tuition classes while studying mba?
5th August 2013, 09:55 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

hello dear,

as you have completed you mba , you have completed your graduation also

for direct entry to ca course,

you can get a direct entry to ipcc ,you will not ave to go for cpt exam which will save your another 6 -8 months time

buit for that

you should have minimum 55% in your graduation if you are a commerce graduate

and if from other stream then must posses minimum 60% in your graduation

this information is as per latest notification of icai , for more plz visit icai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?