12th June 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Best institutes where I can get admission in MBA Finance through Distance?

dear sir,
please tell me the best institutions from where i can get admission in mba ( finance) through distance mode . i got 2nd division in graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. Best institutes for MBA distance learning?
  2. I want to pursue CA course after completing MBA finance and while undergoing M.Com through distance mode
  3. How to do MBA finance through distance?
  4. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  5. List of institutes which offers Master of Economics through Distance Education for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  6. Names of the universities conducting Ph.D in Management through distance learning scheme for a MBA in Finance holder? -- [New]
  7. Last date for admission for MBA distance finance?
  8. Dates of the entrance examination for the Part Time MBA in Finance?
  9. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  10. Is MBA Finance distance course in Madhuraj Kamraj University is affiliated by University of Kerala?
  11. Which distance course should I join to improve my knowledge after completing MBA with Marketing and Finance?
  12. Which is the best distance education course after MBA (Finance)?
  13. Procedure to do Ph.D after doing MBA(Finance)? Difference between distance and regular Ph.D? Duration for distance course completion?
  14. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible for me do Ph.D after completion of MBA with HR and Finance?
  16. Am I eligible for MBA exam after doing distance degree?
  17. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
4th October 2011, 06:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institutes where I can get admission in MBA Finance through Distance?

There are several colleges which offer the MBA courses. You can do your MBA after completing your graduation in any discipline. You need to score at least 50% of marks in graduation also. Select a college or university which is accredited and recognized by the government before enrolling for the post graduation program. Some of the reputed MBA colleges or universities which offer MB in finance through Distance are – Manipal University, IGNOU, Amity college etc.
5th October 2011, 03:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institutes where I can get admission in MBA Finance through Distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
please tell me the best institutions from where i can get admission in mba ( finance) through distance mode . i got 2nd division in graduation.
Dear friend,

Best Institute for MBA finance for Distance Education:-

Alagappa University

Amity School of Distance Learning

Annamalai University (Directorate of Distance Education)

Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya - Institute of Open & Distance Education

Bharathair University- School of Distance Education

Bharati Vidyapeeth University

BLS Institute of Management

Centre for Distance and Open Learning (C.D.O.L.)-Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi

Centre for Distance Education S.N.D.T Women's University

Thanks
24th May 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get admission in mba in amity distance mode
7th June 2012, 03:51 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Alagappa University

BLS Institute of Management
26th June 2012, 03:11 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Alagappa University
good luck
you can go for any one of the above all are good colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?