12th March 2019, 12:51 AM
Divyanshi kushwaha

IAS Officer or Software Engineer, which is more beneficial for 10th student?

Sir, I have just given my Board exam of 10th standard. I am really confused regarding my stream and career between IAS Officer and Software Engineer. I know that cracking IAS exam is not that easy and I don't want to waste my career. I know that I can become a Software Engineer easily. I want to know that which one is more beneficial for me?

15th March 2019, 03:06 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IAS Officer or Software Engineer, which is more beneficial for 10th student?

Doing preparation for the examination must not be treated as spoiling the time or carrer.

So, if you want to become an I.A.S Officer, you must do preparation for the Civil Service Examiantion.

If you will do hard work with dedication and determination, you will definitely qualify in the examination. Those who qualify in the examination are human being only.

If you are satisfied with Software engineer, you can choose it also as it is not bad choice.
15th March 2019, 03:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IAS Officer or Software Engineer, which is more beneficial for 10th student?

Nothing is easy or nothing is difficult in this world. It totally depends upon our perception. Every year there are certain candidates who become IAS officer. They are also human beings with two hands. Determination and dedication to achieve something can help you get where ever you want.

A software engineer can become IAS officer. You can first become software engineer then proceed towards Civil Services examination.
17th March 2019, 11:05 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

If you have interest in Science and Engineering, then you must go for Software Engineer. It's a good career option with so many opportunities in IT sectors.

On the other hand, if you have interest in Administration, then you should go for IAS. Of course, it's a tough exam conducted by UPSC. You can appear in the examination, after completing graduation in any discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?