22nd February 2010, 01:40 PM

Icar agronomy net syllabus and question papers for icar net perparation?

Dear Sir,

I want icar agronomy syllabus and question papers for the perperation of coming exame of icar net.

Please sand the above matter my mail id ([email protected]) or guide me path.

Kindly agrre the same

Thanks & Regards

PAHAL SINGH

22nd February 2010, 08:24 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Default Re: Icar agronomy net syllabus and question papers for icar net perparation?

Try the below site to get the syllabus of ICAR Agronomy........
www.icar.org.in/files/edu/Revised...Syllabi/FST%2030.4.2009.pdf
22nd February 2010, 11:56 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Icar agronomy net syllabus and question papers for icar net perparation?

hello pahal,
you asked for the agronomy syllabus i cant give you the entire syllabus here but you can get it from the site of which i am providing you the link...

www.scribd.com › ... › Study Guides, Notes, & Quizzes

you can also get the previous year question papers as weell as solved sample papers for your preparation...

wish you all the best & good luck...

take care,.....
23rd February 2010, 08:16 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

in ICAR agronomy there are two parts Ist & part IInd net syllabus are-

1. concepts in agronomy.
2. crop management.
3. soil management.
4. agro meteorology.
5. agricultural statistics.
6. weed management.
7. soil fertility and fertilizer use.
8. dryland agronomy
9th March 2010, 03:42 PM
bskhyalia

Dear Sir,

I want icar agronomy syllabus and question papers for the perperation of coming exame of icar net.

Please send the above matter my mail id ([email protected]) or guide me path.

Kindly agrre the same

Thanks & Regards

Baljor Singh
16th March 2010, 11:10 AM
narender singh bagri

Dear Sir,

Kindly agrre the same

Thanks & Regards

Narender Singh
19th March 2010, 11:36 AM
renukakerenor

Default Re: Icar agronomy net syllabus and question papers for icar net perparation.

Please send the Icar agronomy net syllabus and question papers for icar net preparation held in near future 2010.

Thanking you

Renukakerenor.
Raichur, KARNATAKA
29th March 2010, 02:52 PM
rosysumbria

i want solved papres for the net preparation sir please guide me same
30th March 2010, 12:09 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

you can get the question papers for icar net preparation and the syllabus for it on the following links :-

www.successcds.net/.../ICAR-All-India-Entrance-Exam-AIEEA-UG-PG.html
www.pdfqueen.com/pdf/sy/syllabus-and-exam...of...net-icar.../10/
www.margadarshak.org/research/research.htm
28th April 2010, 06:32 PM
nitesh_gupta

ICAR Previous year Question papers with solution paper group V and paper code 17
20th May 2010, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

please send me ICAR Net Agronomy syallabus
25th May 2010, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Kindly agrre the same

Thanks & Regards

Baljor Singhg
3rd June 2010, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for ars and net exam in agronomy ?And which type of book i will refer ? Please give book name
6th June 2010, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

I WANT ARS NET EXAM SYLLABUS AND BOOK ,PREPARATION MATERIAL FOR AGRONOMY SUBJECT ON MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
15th June 2010, 11:35 PM
varunsingh753

hello friend you can get all syllabus and details on the following sites
www.helpbiotech.blogspot.com
www.icar.gov.in
www.iuj.ac.jp
23rd June 2010, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want icar agronomy syllabus for pg entrance exam. and 10yr old question paper.
30th June 2010, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I want icar Extension Education & Rural Development syllabus and question papers for the perperation of coming exame of icar net.

Please send the above matter my mail id ([email protected]).

Kindly agrre the same

Thanks & Regards

Baljor Singh
9th July 2010, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i am studant of B.Sc Agri. 4th year. I want sillybus&question paper for icar agro. My mail id. [email protected]
16th July 2010, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

I wish to get Plant Breeding & Genetics ICAR NET exam previous / suggested for 2010 question papers [email protected]
26th July 2010, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am student of M.sc.agri finalyear,please send previous qoustion for ARS/NET.My email [email protected]
28th July 2010, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, iam PhD student of soil science. yet i didnt clear my NET examination though i appeared for four times. So i request to send me the detail of how to prepare for prelims - Soil science as the syllabus covers Agronomy and Enviromental science. My email id : [email protected]. Thanking you sir.
30th July 2010, 10:53 PM
NITIN SINDHU

ICAR, agronomy syllabus and question papers? 23 Yesterday 12:28 PM
ICAR exam old question papers, books and syllabus?
31st July 2010, 03:23 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Arrow Re: Icar agronomy net syllabus and question papers for icar net perparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Dear Sir,

Kindly agrre the same

Thanks & Regards

PAHAL SINGH
search from the various sites below you will got it
www.successcds.net/.../ICAR-All-India-Entrance-Exam-AIEEA-UG-PG.html
www.pdfqueen.com/pdf/sy/syllabus-and-exam...of...net-icar.../10/
www.margadarshak.org/research/research.htm
1st August 2010, 12:07 AM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
You can get the Icar sylabus details from the site www.icar.org
21st September 2010, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me details syllabusfor net & ars of agronomy...Tanmoy Saha
25th October 2010, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

hi,I am alok singh.sir i want to know sylebus for agronomy icar net examination.so you are give the proper guide line.my email ID is [email protected]
I am highly oblige to you.
1st February 2011, 07:33 PM

Dear Sir,

I want last year icar agronomy syllabus and question papers for the perperation of coming exame of icar net.

Kindly agrre the same

Thanks & Regards

krishnaprabu
2nd April 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I want soil science syllabus for icar jrf exam
9th April 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want previous years papers of AIEE-UG for the preparation of AIEE-UG exam.

JYOTI
10th April 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i want cut of marks of last exam rahul singh 8804385149
13th April 2011, 12:43 PM

1. concepts in agronomy.
2. crop management.
3. soil management.
4. agro meteorology.
6. weed management.
8. dryland agronomy[/QUOTE]

sir please i want agronomy last year papers
18th April 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to soil science & agricultural chemistry syllabus for icar net exam.pleqase forward this mail id:[email protected]
24th April 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to soil science & agricultural chemistry syllabus for ICAR NET exam paper. Please forword this mail [email protected]
25th April 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to agronomy syllabus for icar net exam plz forward on this mail id: [email protected]
11th May 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want syllabus of NET for soil science and agri chemistry pldase send on my email [email protected]
18th May 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

the students will ask thier requests with lots of eagerness but instead of giving solution you people will put it for decoration beneath the subject.... pls i will request the govt to give solution instead to put it for decoration.....

Archana N
23rd June 2011, 08:36 PM
sushil kharia

can u send me agronomy Q. papar
2nd July 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir;
i need model question papers for ICAR fellowship exams (agronomy). so please send me the model question papers for following e-mail adress [email protected]
8th July 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir;
i need model question papers for ICAR fellowship exams (food science & technology). so please send me the model question papers for following e-mail adress [email protected]
11th July 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to icar model paper 10 year, and its syllbus, and helpful book, plz send me homescience paper, i m studying bsc final year (group home science) plz send me as soon as posibal
11th July 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

dear sir ,
i want to icar model paper for last temn year
plz send me as soon as posibal
and its syllbus
i m student of bsc final year (group home science)
16th July 2011, 12:32 AM
shekhar.379

Hi dear,

in ICAR agronomy there are two parts Ist & part IInd net syllabus are-

1. concepts in agronomy.
2. crop management.
3. soil management.
4. agro meteorology.
6. weed management.
8. dryland agronomy
Thanks
19th August 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i want detail about net exam of agronomy, plz send me in my I.d. [email protected]
1st September 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Respect sir,
I am doing M.Tech in Textile Chemistry in Basic engineering from Bhilwara, Rajasthan and Want to attempt to ICAR ARS and NET test can am I eligible for this test ? I am found their the seat of textile chemistry and textile manufacturing.
6th September 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I am student of m.sc. Agronomy appearing please provide name of books for preparation of icar net (agronomy) that cover mostly syllabus content.
13th September 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

dear sir.i want icar net agronomy syllabus please provide
15th September 2011, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

I want syllabus and last 5 years solved paper of ARS & NET agronomy.plz send it to my email id that is [email protected] Deepti kiran Dehariya ,College of agriculture ,Indore(M.P.)
16th September 2011, 12:00 AM
fahran

Hi dear,

you asked for the agronomy syllabus i cant give you the entire syllabus here but you can get it from the site of which i am providing you the link...

you can also get the previous year question papers as weell as solved sample papers for your preparation...

wish you all the best & good luck..

Thanks
16th September 2011, 12:24 AM
fahran

Hi dear,

you can also get the previous year question papers as well as solved sample papers for your preparation...

wish you all the best & good luck..

Thanks
20th October 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to appear in the ICAR-NET exam for Agronomy.
Please send me a link to my E-Mail ([email protected]) from where i can get the previous years question papers of NET exam of Agronnomy.

Thanks.

From-
Pritty Mukherjee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?