13th March 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

ICAR UG exam previous years question papers?

Sir,
I want to get ICAR UG exam's previous years question paper for my exam.............pls reply me at my email adress [email protected]

31st July 2016, 11:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ICAR UG exam previous years question papers?

ICAR stands for Indian Council of Agricultural Research and it conducts different entrance examination for selection of candidates for their admission to undergraduate and postgraduate agricultural courses.

As far as you are concerned about ICAR UG i.e; AIEEA - UG( All India Entrance Examination for Admission in undergraduate) previous year question papers then I would like to know you that ICAR does not officially releases the question paper apart from the question pattern of examination which comprises of 180 questions of 4 marks out of which 60 are associated with each of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology. The duration of examination is of 2 hours and 30 minutes.

So to have some idea about the actual pattern of examination you can either try to last year papers for various Central Universities entrance examination for admission in the same course. For details updates regarding ICAR you can visit the link www.icar.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?