28th February 2012, 07:57 PM
anagha harilal

ICSE 10th standard model question papers syllabus in English Literature?

icse syllabus 10th standard model question paper in english literature

6th June 2012, 09:09 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: ICSE 10th standard model question papers syllabus in English Literature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anagha harilal View Post
icse syllabus 10th standard model question paper in english literature

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF ICSE 10TH ENGLISH

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of ICSE 10th standard English papers in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

-> Prepare well for your English Grammar portion as it is the very important thing in your syllabus. Make sure you are strong in English as it is very much needed for your future too.

-> The model papers are just a glance for you to check the pattern and the question type asked in the exam, do not reside only on previous year papers and prepare only those questions..

-> I have also attached the syllabus of the English Literature in this post, go through it and try to prepare for the topics accordingly..

-> To know more about ICSE board exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ICSE - 10th English.zip(562.6 KB, 194 views)
File Type: pdf English_syllabus.pdf(36.2 KB, 184 views)
2nd March 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: ICSE 10th standard model question papers syllabus in English Literature?

I want 10th standard board examination model question papers for ICSE syllabus ?? were can i get it...!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?