28th February 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Last 10 years model papers of ICSE 10th standard

HELLO SIR/MAM,

I need ICSE class 10th slved papers of all subjects from year 2000 to 2014? Can you please provide me? Is that possible? I just wanted to refer and start my preparation as it would help me to prepare better. Will it be ok to prepare only from the papers alone?

1st March 2015, 01:17 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Last 10 years model papers of ICSE 10th standard

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of ICSE 10th standard exam in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to find out the important questions asked for the exam again and again. Make sure that you prepare for those first and then later move on the others.

No, it's not advisable to check only the previous year papers for your entire preparation. Previous year papers are just there for reference and nothing else you need to make sure that you prepare for all the topics which are given in the syllabus to ensure you score good marks at the end of exam!

To know more about ICSE exams, visit the official website - http://www.cisce.org/
Attached Files
File Type: zip ICSE - 10th English.zip(562.6 KB, 37 views)
File Type: zip ICSE - Chemistry.zip(391.0 KB, 35 views)
File Type: zip ICSE - Computer Application.zip(445.4 KB, 36 views)
File Type: zip ICSE - Maths.zip(1.44 MB, 56 views)
File Type: zip icse.zip(568.2 KB, 32 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?