28th April 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

If anybody fails in any subject in 12th board exam can they apply for LLB course?

I have completed my 12th on March 2018 and I am waiting for the results. I have only one question please answer my question and that is if suppose if any anybody fails in any subject can they do LLB course?

22nd May 2018, 06:31 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If anybody fails in any subject in 12th board exam can they apply for LLB course?

No, if any candidate failed in 12th class education then the candidate cannot study LLB course.

LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) is a graduation level degree. To get admission in LLB you need to attend entrance exam like CLAT, LSAT, SET and etc.,

The eligibility required to attend the exam is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The candidate should compulsory passed in the 12th class or its equivalent education.
22nd May 2018, 10:09 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: If anybody fails in any subject in 12th board exam can they apply for LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th on March 2018 and I am waiting for the results. I have only one question please answer my question and that is if suppose if any anybody fails in any subject can they do LLB course?
If you fail in any of the subjects you have taken in your 10+2, your final result status will be said Fail. You need to pass in each subject in order to pass the exam and without passing the exam you cann't appear for any Graduation course, as you will not be considered eligible to appear for the degree course.

If you wish to apply and study the LLB course, the first thing you need to do is to pass 10+2. Only after passing the exam, you can fill the application form of the LLB course. If you secure minimum marks in each subjects and pass in overall marks then you can study the LLB course. But unfortunately, if you fail in any of the subjects then you won't be considered for the LLB course.
24th July 2022, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I have overall passed in cbse 12th boards but I have failed in maths but overall result is pass.... Can I do B.A Political Science?? Or B.A LLB ??
2nd August 2022, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Can we study llb after fail in 12th but passin supplymentery
27th August 2022, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can we study llb after fail in 12th but passing supplymentery
16th May 2023, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

If I failed in class 12th but in second attempt passed with 90 percentage than can I give clat exam
29th May 2023, 05:12 PM
eduking

If you are declared to pass by the education board then only you will be able to get admission in any degree course. It doesn't matter whether you fail in one subject, if you are declared to pass, then you will be eligible to apply for admission. Just make sure you fill in the percentage criteria for admission which a is minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.

There are cases when there is a compartment or supplementary in one or two subjects. In such situations, you will get provisional admission in degree only on condition of passing the supplementary papers. If you fail the supplementary exam, then admission will get canceled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?