8th December 2016, 11:08 PM
Madhukarooo1

Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th from Mumbai Board? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I have passed out class 12th from Mumbai Board and I am working with PSU. My dream is to pursue LLB course so I want to know can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th from Mumbai Board? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of LLB course?
  2. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  3. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? What is the course duration of LLB?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for entrance exam of LLB after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?
  6. How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing class 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  7. What is the fee structure of 2 years Medical course that I can pursue after completing class 12th? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  8. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  9. Can I pursue B.Pharmacy from IGNOU after completing class 12th? What is the course duration and what is the fee structure?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  11. How to pursue LLB from Mumbai after graduating with 33% from delhi University? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the minimum age required after completing class 12th for pursuing LLB course?
  13. Can I pursue B.Com + LLb course directly after completing class 12th without qualifying CLAT exam?
  14. Can I pursue LLB after 5 years of completing class 12th without appearing for CLAT exam?
  15. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I prepare for LLB entrance test after completing class 12th?
  17. Is it possible doing LLB after scoring 75% marks in 12th class?
  18. What is the fee structure and course duration of B.Sc Agriculture course? Is there any age limit to pursue the course?
11th December 2016, 01:29 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th from Mumbai Board? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?

You are eligible to apply for 5 year LLB course. For that, You should have to appear entrance exam CLAT or University Level Entrance.

5 Year L.L.B. Eligibility
- You must have passed H.S.C. with at least 50% from a recognized university.
- You should have passed entrance exam for admission.

CLAT Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 200
- Total Marks : 200
- Time Duration : 2 Hours

* English Comprehension : 40 Marks
* General Knowledge : 50 Marks
* Elementary Maths : 20 Marks
* Legal Aptitude : 50 Marks
* Logical Reasoning : 40 Marks

Top Colleges In Mumbai Offering LLB
- Rizvi School of Law
- Nalanda Law College
- Gopaldas Jhamatmal Advanced Law College
- Government Law College
- Asmita College of Law
- Siddharth College of Law
- Jitendra Chauhan Law College
- L.N.School of Law
- K.C. Law College
- Kishinchand Chellaram Law College
- Lala Lajpatrai College of Law
- K.P.B. Hinduja College of Law

LLB Course Fee Structure

Tuition Fees For
- Government Colleges : Rs.1500/- per year
- Private Colleges : Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- per year

- Caution Deposit, Library Fees, Admission Fees, Exam Fees, Activity Fees are extra payable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?