12th June 2022, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

If I give nios exam in only maths then will I be able to give JEE?

I have completed my 12th from PCB and now I am a graduate .. I want to study maths and then appear for jee .. but I have a doubt .. if I only appear for maths then the marksheet of nios will only show maths and rest of my subject marksheet will be of cbse .. so how this will work ?? Two marksheets at a time .. will I be able to pursue engineering afterwards or not ?

13th June 2022, 12:27 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I give nios exam in only maths then will I be able to give JEE?

Yes NIOS maths is eligible for JEE.
If a candidate has completed class 12th from NIOS board, then also they are eligible.
As NIOS board is a recognised board and no college or institution can deny its result.
13th June 2022, 06:14 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is a recognized board if you qualify on demand Mathematics examination from NIOS board yes you're eligible to appear in Jee main.
14th June 2022, 11:45 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

First of all, a graduation degree is given to those students who successfully qualify any graduation degree course. As you passed out 12th only, you are not a graduate now. NIOS and CBSE are two distinct body thus you cannot merge subjects with one another. You have to pursue whole session again in order to get 12th passing certificate with PCM. And yes, with this mark sheet you are able to pursue engineering course again afterward.
14th June 2022, 12:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed your graduation degree course as you are a graduate you will not be eligible for appearing in JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) unless you complete your Class 12th studies once again by reappearing in all the concerned subjects once again as a candidate is allowed to appear in JEE held in the year in which he/she has completed his/her Class 12th or within next two years of completion of his/her Class 12th which is not happening in your case as you have completed a graduation degree course (which is at least a 3 year course) after your Class 12th.

For complete details regarding JEE eligibility and FAQs related to it, you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nta.nic.in.
14th June 2022, 02:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to appear for a single paper with NIOS board.

So, you have to take admission and appear for all the paper if interested in higher studies in the basis of the certificate.
14th June 2022, 08:14 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can.

Candidates must have passed 12th class. Candidates who are appearing in class 12th or qualifying exam in 2021 can also apply for JEE Main 2022. The candidates should have appeared for the 10+2 (or equivalent) examination for the first time in either 2021 or 2022. However, those candidates whose 10+2 (or equivalent) examination results for the academic session of 2020 – 21 were declared after June 2021 will also be eligible for JEE Advanced 2022.
15th June 2022, 12:15 PM
Ar_pit

Yes, NIOS is a recognized board if you qualify on demand Mathematics examination from NIOS board yes you're eligible to appear in Jee main.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?