22nd January 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

If I have scored 53% in B.Tech and 91 in TOEFL will my application be accepted?

B.Tech aggregate 53%.
TOFEL 91.
Work Experience 2 years.
I am looking for an MBA degree from a reputed University in Germany.
Will my application be considered ?
Will i get a scholarship ?

Related Questions:
7th July 2012, 12:50 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: If I have scored 53% in B.Tech and 91 in TOEFL will my application be accepted?

hello friend..!!

->according to me,for every post graduation you should have at least 60% marks in graduation.

->i think you are not eligible according to the eligibility criteria. but you should concern to the university where you want the admission.

->but i think according to your work experience you are eligible for it.

thank u!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? 1 4th September 2014 05:51 PM
Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission? 7 22nd February 2014 01:46 PM
Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany? 27 30th July 2013 12:01 PM
Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany? 14 19th June 2013 05:20 PM
After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany? 5 16th June 2012 05:04 PM