29th October 2011, 12:18 PM
Navtej Bhatnagar

How will GMAT help to get admission in universities of USA?

How will GMAT exam help me get admission in universities in USA...please tell me how can it be done

4th June 2012, 06:46 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How will GMAT help to get admission in universities of USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navtej Bhatnagar View Post
How will GMAT exam help me get admission in universities in USA...please tell me how can it be done
GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test and and it is International entrance test conducted for those candidates who wants to take admission in Foreign Universities.

If you want to take admission in MBA in USA, Then you have to appeared for the GMAT Examination. If you have scored well in GMAT Examination then you will get admission in Top USA Universities.

Along with GMAT, you have to appeared for TOEFL/IELTS test, It is English proficiency test and you have to score good marks in any one of the test to get seat in US University in MBA. The application process of admission program in USA for MBA varies from university to university.

Make sure that your past academics record was also good, If your previous Academics record is good, then you will immediately get admission in USA Universities, Otherwise you will face some Problem during admission. You have to scored above 680 in GMAT Examination which is required by Top MBA colleges of USA. You have to scored minimum score range from 550 to 600 on the paper based TOEFL and 213 to 250 on the computer based TOEFL to get admission in USA Universities.

Some USA Universities also wants work experience, If you have a work experience then it is good for you. You have to apply 1 year before admission. So, If you want to take admission in MBA in top USA Universities, then please cracked the GMAT Examination along with TOEFL Test before admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?