25th March 2014, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

If I read genetic engineering then which entrance exam do I need to write?

If i read genetic engineering, then which entrance exam i need to write? Please, explain me someone.

Related Questions:
  1. How to write the entrance exam of Genetic Engineering?
  2. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  4. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  5. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  6. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  7. Various entrance tests for admission in Genetic Engineering?
  8. For genetic engineering which entrance exam should I appear between CET and AIEEE? Which institute is there in Mumbai for Genetic Engineering
  9. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  10. How can I prepare for genetic engineering entrance exam? I am a study of class 11th
  11. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  12. What is the eligibility for genetic engineering?
  13. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  14. Which entrance exam is compulsory for admission in genetic engineering after 12th exam?
  15. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  17. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  18. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
4th June 2017, 01:06 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I read genetic engineering and which entrance exam do I need to write?

The name of best genetic engineering entrance examination are given below.

1. All India Common Entrance Test

2. All India Engineering Entrance Exams

3. Assam Joint entrance Test in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology

4. Indian Institute of Technology – Joint Entrance Exam

5. SRM University Genetic Engineering Entrance Exam

6. TANCET Genetic Engineering Entrance Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?