16th June 2012, 04:54 PM
suchismitadebroy

If I take admission in 11th, 12th science and then opt opt for B.A will I be eligible for OPS CSAT exam?

If i take admission in 11-12 science and then opt for BA, will i be eligible for IPS CSAT exam and will it be advantageous to me?

15th July 2015, 11:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I take admission in 11th, 12th science and then opt opt for B.A will I be eligible for OPS CSAT exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the UPSC CSAT examination after science in the 11-12 and then pursue the B.A.

The examination is not much easy to qualify. So you need to study hard to get the success. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-

* Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognized university in any discipline with the passing percentage.
* Candidate age must be between 21-30 years and 3 for the OBC and 5 for the SC/ST candidate in the upper age limit.

There is no limitations on selection of the optional paper other than graduation discipline.

To become an IPS you need to qualify in all the stages as :-
* Preliminary.
* Mains.
* Interview.

The application form are made available in the month of June and examination for the first stage are conducted in the August.

For more information visit at the www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?