27th December 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the benefit of opting Commerce in 11th standard?

I am in 11th class and i am confused
that what side i was choose commerce
but i don't know that about commerce.
can yo tell me the benefits
my grade point in 10th is 7.0 CGPA.
plz help me.

28th December 2014, 05:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the benefit of opting Commerce in 11th standard?

After completion of 10th standard, you have a chance to opt a course in a particular stream in which you are interested among different streams like Science, Arts, Commerce, etc. If you are interested in accounts, then, it is best to opt Commerce stream. After completion of 12th standard in Commerce stream, you can pursue your higher studies in B.Com/ B.Com (Hons.)/ Chattered Accountancy courses. I suggest you to opt Chattered Accountancy course for pursuing your higher studies because the no of chattered accountants are less than required number of chattered accountants. So, if you opt a chattered accountancy course, you can easily get job opportunities in top companies.
28th December 2014, 07:54 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

With the Changing Scenario in the realm of economic activity, Selecting the Commerce as career option is the best course to grab. Commerce students will be familiar with Business, Trade, Share markets and Stock markets etc.

*After completing the 12th standard in Commerce one can pursue Bachelor of Commerce(B.com) which is of three year Degree course. One can also pursue M.com after passing the B.com.

COURSES AVAILABLE IN COMMERCE :

* Finance.
* Banking.
* Insurance.
* Foreign Trade.
* Economics.
* Chartered Accountancy.

CAREER OPTIONS IN COMMERCE :

* One can get good placement after Successfully Completing the B.com course and Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management.

* MA in Commerce provides you wide range of Opportunities in the field such as Banking sector, teaching, civil exams, higher education, Financial Institutions and in the domain of Economics.

* Better options are also opened at Cost Accountants,Company secretary and Chartered Accountant.

* If you are hardworking and ambitious, you may also make your niche in the field of Financial Engineering.
28th December 2014, 09:53 PM
coolshaaz

Below I have mentioned the benefits of Commerce in establishing your career as a commerce student:

You can opt for a good career in the following fields;

1. Chartered Accountant

2. Commercial Lawyer

3. Bank Manager

4. Stock broker

5. Teacher

6. Tax Auditor

and you can even go for government jobs and further studies if you want.
29th December 2014, 01:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There are many benefits of opting commerce in XI. But initially you must make up your mind as to which stream you are seriously interested in, i.e.(Commerce or any else stream). If you want to go for commerce stream, then I am listing below some career aspects attached with commerce stream.

. You will have a deep knowledge about what a business is and how does it actually works.

. Advantages and disadvantages of various types of businesses, etc.

Some career aspects you can opt for:

1. Tax Auditor

2. Stock Broker

3. Minister of Commerce

4. Commercial Lawyer

5. Chartered Accountant

6. Bank staff/Manager

7. Policy Analyst

8. Teacher, etc.

There are many more aspects of the benefits of Commerce. So, if you are seriously interested in Commerce, then i would suggest that it is a good career option and you should study hard to earn a good career.
15th June 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I got 5.8 CGPA in 10th standard because of only 1 reason that I concentrated in maths rather than other subjects still I got less in maths(after so much of hard work I still got less in maths but I still have hope that I can score good marks on maths), but my IQ is good and I am innovative too and I love science, so my question is that will I get science with maths (kendriya vidyalaya ) and also suggest me that what should I opt or what would be good to opt , please help me out.
8th June 2017, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

I want to make my good and bright career.I have secured 70% in my 10th icse boards. Is it better if i choose commerce stream in my 11th and 12th grade?
27th February 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I have secured only 70% in 10th. I decided to choose commerce in 11th so, I want to know the benefits of studying commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?