25th September 2011, 08:52 PM
roshini08

If I take commerce can I enter in engineering field? Which one is better between science and commerce?

i want to become a electrical engineer, so should i take science or commerce after 10th. i am bit weak in maths.
or
if i take commerce, can i enter engineering field
please tell me which is better, taking science or commerce or else take commerce then enter engineering field

28th December 2011, 03:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I take commerce can I enter in engineering field? Which one is better between science and commerce?

No its not possible to pursue engineering for a commerce student. The eligibility criteria for a engineering course is maths and science in class 12 or higher studies. Regarding which is better between science and commerce then this is a baseless question as both have their own importance in the economy of a country and hence for jobs as well. Its about your interest based on which you have to make a choice. But be practical while choosing you higher studies. If you are not good at any particular stream then its advisable to opt for the one in which you are comfortable as there are several opportunities in respect to career in every stream.
29th March 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I take commerce can I enter in engineering field? Which one is better between science and commerce?

i want to full procedure after tenth to become ca?
29th March 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i m 10th passed and i m too much worry about my subject , my family members want that i should join commerce, but i m intrested in science .Even though my teachers also
advising me to join commerce and i doesn't want to go against of my family ,what to do now.
5th April 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

I like fashion designing and also biology science. which one i have to take ?
6th April 2012, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

can i do i.a.s with commerce
30th May 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

if i take commerce in 11th then wht can i do aftr graduation plz let me know thee degrees which can i do .u can sent me email on [email protected] plz this is reqst to u "...
"ThanKs You"
1st December 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i am commerce student and i want to know that what are the benefits of choose commerce stream and what are the scops in commerce?
24th April 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

In commerce which type of jobs could i get?
13th May 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

in science which is best? engineering or biology?
13th May 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

after 5 to 6 year who will demandable? commerce student or science student? if s.c. student so engineering or biology?
14th May 2013, 06:45 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

If your goal is to become Electrical Engineer then commerce stream is not an option. You will have to take Science subjects to become Engineer. The subjects required are Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

If your Maths is weak, I will suggest that you should start taking some coaching to improve it, else would face some problem going forward, especially in the B.Tech course.

Do not choose the commerce stream. If you do so then there is no way to become Engineer.

After completing 12th standard you will have to appear for written test to apply for the Engineering course. There are various entrance exams to choose from. However your first priority should be govt colleges especially the reputed ones like Indian Institutes of Technology and National Institutes of Technology.

So the entrance exam to appear would be ISEET. From 2013 onwards, this exam has replace existing entrance exams like AIEEE and IIT-JEE.

Apart from ISEET you should also appear for the entrance exam of your state. For example if you live in Uttar Pradesh then appear for the UPSEE entrance exam.

You will have to check whether your state still conducts entrance exam or not. Some states have shifted to the ISEET where the candidate is given two different rank, one is for state level and second is for national level.

Maharashtra is one state that has shifted to ISEET.

ISEET Eligibility

1. You should pass 12th standard from recognized board.

2. Physics, Chemistry and Maths should be subjects in 12th.

3. Must have scored 40 percent marks in the 12th board.
13th June 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

merits of commerce stream..
14th June 2013, 01:13 PM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: If I take commerce can I enter in engineering field? Which one is better between science and commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshini08 View Post
i want to become a electrical engineer, so should i take science or commerce after 10th. i am bit weak in maths.
or
if i take commerce, can i enter engineering field
please tell me which is better, taking science or commerce or else take commerce then enter engineering field
Hi,
If you are interested in Science then take Science ....If you are interested in Commerce then go for it....you can't do Engineering if you take Commerce...
If you take commerce then you can do:
>BBM
>BCA
>BBA
>CA
All the Best
26th June 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

please help me .. I am average student what I choose in 1 commerce or science.
16th August 2013, 12:44 AM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: If I take commerce can I enter in engineering field? Which one is better between science and commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please help me .. I am average student what I choose in 1 commerce or science.
Hi,
I will tell you the various options in science and commerce stream ....after that you can decide what to choose ....
Firstly if you choose science then you are allowed to take up any of the combinations like:
-pcmb
-pcme
-pcmc
-pcb
After completing pu in science stream you can do:
-b.e
-b.tech
-b.sc
-b.pharm
-mbbs
-b.vsc
-paramedical courses
-b.arch
-hotel management degree.
Then if you choose commerce then you are allowed to take the branches like:
-peba
-ceba
-heba
After completing pu in commerce stream you can do:
-bca
-bbm
-b.com
-bba
-cs
-ca
I hope it will help you in selecting your career.
All the best
16th November 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 10. .i am an average student.i am girl seeing my future which subject i should opt for science or commerce . by choosing which subject i can be in my city and gain a good salary.
9th June 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

My child passed ssc by 66% n he want to b architech engineer so if he tooks science then will he able to to do in dat or science will b difficult for him or if he tk commerrce dn what is better n best line for him plzzzz advise us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?