24th May 2012, 12:44 AM
Amit.meena786007

If we are doing degree from open university then do we need to go to college for the exam?

if we are doing degree from open university then do we need to go to college for the exam or it will be conducted online? please reply soon.

24th May 2012, 11:25 PM
akshay1fand

Default Re: If we are doing degree from open university then do we need to go to college for the exam?

Hi friend,
If we are doing degree from open university, then there is no need of go to college.
But we have to go to college for exam.
Thank You.
25th May 2012, 11:13 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If we are doing degree from open university then do we need to go to college for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit.meena786007 View Post
if we are doing degree from open university then do we need to go to college for the exam or it will be conducted online? please reply soon.
In most of the open universities in India, the term-end examinations are conducted at its study centers. Now, either the examinations are conducted through online mode or offline mode, it is conducted at the prescribed examination centers which could be one of the study centers of the University or may be any other school/college.
So, if you were wondering that whether you can write the examination online at any other place like your home or an internet cafe, I must tell you that it is not possible. Whichever mode is opted by the university, examinations will be conducted at a specific examination center.
6th August 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

do we get job by doing open university co course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?