13th December 2010, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Importance of doing distance learning Ph.D course?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I want to know, What is the importance of distance learning
Phd?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  2. Importance of Distance Learning Ph.D?
  3. MCA Distance Learning candidate are eligible for full time PhD?
  4. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  5. Institutes offering Ph.D with distance learning after M.Phil and M.Sc?
  6. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  7. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  8. Can I study PhD in History having completed Master's Degree through Distance Learning? -- [New]
  9. Which institute offers PhD in Management through distance learning mode for PGDBA holder?
  10. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  11. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  12. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in public administration via distance learning?
  14. Is it possible to do Ph.D in political science through distance learning or e-learning?
  15. Can I do PhD after distance learning from Symbiosis?
  16. Institute for PhD in Psychology by distance learning?
  17. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Microbiology or Ph.D in Medical Microbiology through distance learning?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Law through distance learning?
15th April 2011, 06:08 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Importance of doing distance learning Ph.D course?

Hello friend,
Well distance learning courses are now a day very useful for the professionals as because they can earn while study. Phd courses are available for the professional student who are working and interested to study Phd.
Many universities offers the distance learning facility to the students.
The fees structure for the courses varies from 8000 to 15000 as per choice of courses.
27th May 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

my indrest corese ph.d topic violation
31st May 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

how i can take addmission in distance learning phd in chemistry please send fee structure& addmission detail.
13th June 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the minimum edu qualificatios needed for doing PhD degre in chemistry or environment chemistry/science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?