12th May 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?

How I can do M. PHIL or PhD through distance learning and name of the university and name of the study centre in westbengal and admission procedure with last date and fee structure of this course and percentage of marks in graduation & M. A. ?

Related Questions:
  1. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  2. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  4. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  5. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  6. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  7. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  8. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  9. What is M.Phil sanskrit distance mode eligibility criteria?
  10. Names of colleges that offers distance education M.Phil and PhD in English?
  11. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  13. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  14. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  15. Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education?
  16. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  17. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  18. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
13th May 2015, 09:20 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?

Eligibility for PhD or M.Phil course:- You must have done Masters in the relevant field with atleast 55% marks from recognized Indian institution. There is no upper age criteria to apply for this course.

Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode

Jadavpur University, Kolkata
www.jadavpur.edu

Netaji Subhas Open University, Kolkata
www.wbnsou.ac.in

Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata
www.rabindrabharatiuniversity.net

University of Burdwan, Burdwan
www.buruniv.ac.in

University of Kalyani, Kalyani
www.klyuniv.ac.in

University of North Bengal, Darjeeling
www.nbu.ac.in

Vidyasagar University, Midnapore
www.vidyasagar.ac.in
21st September 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?

I am an assistant teacher(Sanskrit H/PG). I want to do m.Phil in Sanskrit.How can I do this course?
2nd March 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i am having 48 percent of marks in bengali in master degree. can i do phd in bengali through distance education and
which university will give this scope

suparna chakraborty, hailakandi, assam
2nd February 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I have a master's degree through distance mode. Am I eligible to do p.hd through distance mode?
19th February 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a Teacher I completed my Master of Arts in political science with 60%marks from IGNOU now seeking for mphil in political science through distance mode plz suggest me about any of the Indian university
23rd July 2019, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I have 47% aggregate in English Master degree from Calcutta university. Where can I apply for m.phil.
7th September 2019, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I am an asisstant teacher History (H) PG. I want to do M.phil or ph.d in History. Plz tell me datails & contact no....
16th January 2020, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

I am a teacher.How can I do PhD through distance mode
25th September 2020, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a assistant teacher of Bengali,Igor 57percent in MA ,may I apply for P.hd in distances course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?