22nd April 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Important documents needed with the application form for KLE university?

What are the important documents needed with the application form for KLE university?

6th September 2011, 08:50 PM
Aliza

Default Re: Important documents needed with the application form for KLE university?

A candidate is required to complete the prescribed KLE UGAIET 2011 online application form and submit the same to the KLE University online on or 29th April, 2011. A copy of “online” submitted KLE UGAIET 2011 application form must be printed and sent to the following address along with a processing fee of 1500/- only by way of DD favouring “Registrar, KLE University”, payable at Belgaum, Karnataka along with the documents listed below :

Following documents have to be enclosed along with the KLE UGAIET 2011 Application Form.

1.Two recent coloured photographs, as per specifications in Rule 58.
2.Attested photocopies for SSLC / Xth Std, and Qualifying examination Marks Cards.
3.Photocopy of Proof of Date of Birth.
4.Affix Left Thumb impression in the column provided in the downloaded / printed KLE UGAIET 2011 Application Form.

The dully filled KLE UGAIET 2011 application form along with required documents should be sent to :

The Registrar, KLE University,
JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar,
Belgaum – 590 010, Karnataka.

Note :

[Candidates are advised to obtain & preserve photocopy of the completed KLE UGAIET 2011 application form. This may be useful for obtaining duplicate Test Admission Ticket (TAT) card, if required].

Candidates who do not wish to submit KLU UGAIET 2011 application form online, may obtain the KLE UGAIET 2011 application form along with a Brochure by sending a processing fee of 1500/- only by way of DD favouring “Registrar, KLE University”, payable at Belgaum, Karnataka from the KLE University or from any of the KLE UGAIET 2011 Centre mentioned below.

The duly filled KLU UGAIET 2011 application form should be sent to the KLE University along with the documents listed below.

Printed brochure and KLE UGAIET 2011 application forms are also available from centres at :

1.BELGAUM J.N. Medical College, Nehru Nagar, Belgaum - 590 010, © 2471350.
2.BANGALORE S.Nijalingappa College, IInd Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore - 560 010, © 080 - 23320902.
3.PUNE Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Sr. No. 27, Dhanakwadi, Pune - Satara Road, Pune - 411 043, © 020 - 24378063.
4.NEW DELHI Basava International School, Site No.1, Sector 23, Dwaraka, New Delhi - 110 075, © 011 - 28051462 / 63.

for more information visit official website www.kleuniversity.edu.in

^ regards
7th September 2011, 12:44 AM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Important documents needed with the application form for KLE university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the important documents needed with the application form for KLE university?
KLE University, Belgaum

What i know is this, all you have to produce during your Admission:
  • Admission Order

• 10th Class Marks Card

• 12th Class marks Memorandum

• Migration Certificate

• Transfer Certificate

• Conduct Certificate

• 4 Passport Size Pfotos, (Recent)

The Other Formalities (Like Bank Challan/ DD) shall be guided to you at the Office Itself.

Regards,

Nik
23rd February 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important documents needed with the application form for KLE university?

Kindly help me by telling
Where i can find rule 58 ??????????
what is rule 58 ?????????
6th March 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

where mbbs applicatio forms available in the bank
9th March 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Please let me available online application form for MPTh entrance exam 2012...and which documents should i send with application form?
29th March 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i filled the application form and even posted it on your address.when i will get my admit card?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?