12th May 2012, 06:52 PM
indrani.rompicherla

Important tips to prepare for BHEL?

sir am preparinr for bel xam...i want to know the important topics and any tips for preparing bel
plz send me reply sir
thanku sir

29th June 2012, 01:03 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important tips to prepare for BHEL?

hi..from this year onward the selection for the BHEL was made on the basis of the GATE examination conducted by the INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGIES ,so you need not prepare for any separate examination and preparing for one examination would be enough for almost all the public sector companies .
The GATE examination generally consists of 65 questions which consists of 50 technical questions and 15 aptitude questions .
the GATE examination is conducted by the Indian institute of technologies which are the premier institutes in the country for the engineering education and hence the standard of the technical questions are really good and very good preparation is required to do well in this examination .it would be better if you take some kind of coaching from institutes like the made easy academy or the ace academy for the GATE examination for the best guidance to do well in this examination.
you can get the complete details about the GATE examination at the following link .http://gate.iitk.ac.in/gate2012/schedule.php
i am also attaching the information brochure of the last years gate examination to give you the complete details .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf brochure.pdf(444.7 KB, 110 views)
29th June 2012, 01:16 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Important tips to prepare for BHEL?

Dear friend,

The BHEL selection process is given below:

1.Technical paper
2.Group discussion
3.Personal interview

BHEL recruit B.E/B.Tech graduate and diploma and IIT candidates.
It recruit freshers to the following Branches
1.electrical engineers
2.ETC engineers
3.Civil engineers
4.Mechanical engineers
5.Mechanical engineers

BHEL also recruit on the basis of GATE score.
Those who apply through GATE score,do not have to sit for the written exam,they are directly called for the interview as per the merit list.
here I am attached some video clip.It is useful to tips for exams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3t3ku3Lh9Q&feature=player_embedded

All the best.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?