28th April 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Important tips to prepare for SSC exam? How many hours should I study?

hello sir ,
Can u please give some important tips on how should i prepare for my ssc exams how many hours should i study and how should i study . i am a good student and aiming about 90 + please guide me .

thank you sir

7th May 2012, 07:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important tips to prepare for SSC exam? How many hours should I study?

First of all, you have to set up a timetable for study that suits with the available time. You can dedicate one hour for each subject on daily basis. Spent more time of subject areas you feel difficult to understand. Solve previous years question papers as much as possible. Track the marks obtained while solving the question paper each time and try to evaluate yourself. This will help you to identify your level of study and areas which you require improvement.
23rd May 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important tips to prepare for SSC exam? How many hours should I study?

should we start studying from the vaccation for ssc or relax???
16th June 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

how to get 90 above in ssc exam
16th June 2012, 10:34 PM
saivineel.t
Member+

First off all don't be afraid of public exam which you are going to be write first time be cool.From now onwards i.e 2012 SSC board brought new system i.e GPA(grade point average) by this system there is less burden on students.You don't study late nights and reduce stress.It is not neccesary to read every time .It is enough if you spend 45 min daily for every subject daily from the begining.spend more time on the subject you are poor at.You must take every exam seriously.
At all I wish you all the best.
24th June 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

how 2 manage time in ssc exam
28th June 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

There are few days to go for ssc exam any suggestion related to same?
28th July 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

maine ssc ka 12 level ka form bhra h or i have no knowledge of this exam and books for this exam but i want to clear this exam with good marks suggest me a good answer please.
30th August 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I am so weak in maths.how to do
14th September 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

How to score 95 % in 9th standard?
27th September 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Do we have enough time to prepare s.s.c after dussehra vacation
3rd October 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i hav left ma 9th incomplete in a cbse skul in karnataka due 2 sme personal reasons.. but i hav managed 2 get an admission in tenth in s.s.c board of maharashtra as ma family has settled here.. i hav already missed 2 mnthz of d academic year due 2 late admission. considering these circumstances n marathi being a completely new subject i m abt to attempt ma ssc this march. i m a gd student n hav scored abv 80% always. but m not mentally prepared n m also facing problems as d entire syllabus has changed for me. rumours abt s.s.c xamz r no big deal but it really scares me off.. plz help..
10th October 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

in 10th i want to score 90 above how can i score it without much late night study ? plz help me
14th October 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

how to manage studying during the evryday time table there is lot of completing work to do. we have to submit all classwork for getting internal marks. what to do?
26th October 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

how to manage time for each subject
27th October 2012, 06:12 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

All Exam Passing Depend On The Study So Give The Maximum Time In The Study. And Practices For The Maths And Aptitude And Revised Weekly. Also Study The Novel And Newspapers For The English.

Pratiyogita Darphan For The General Awareness.

So All The Best!!!!!!!
31st October 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

How many hours we should read to crack cgl exam before 6 moth
Pz suggess me
2nd November 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to pass my
exam i've sat for almost 3 times but definetly fail.. I want more tips on how to pass ssc exams, please sir!
29th November 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir,iam a good student and i always score above 85% marks and now in s.s.c i want get A1 grade so plz help me how could i get it
25th December 2012, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

I want to say that is it important to read 11th and 12th maths for preparation of ssc exam.when i am in I.COM 1st year
26th December 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I have just approximately 69 daya to ssc exam n i dont understand how to start first
26th December 2012, 09:49 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Important tips to prepare for SSC exam? How many hours should I study?

Hi,

It is very simple.
make your own timetable.
Give 1 hour for each subject.
Do study hard and give daily 5-6 hours to do study.
Solve previous questions papers.
Revised your syllabus Weekly.
Do study hard of Maths ,science.
Do not get disturb.
Best of luck.....
Cool....
27th December 2012, 09:50 AM
umang_28
Senior Member+

Dear friend ,
It is simple. you have to make time table. there must be minimum 45 minute for a subject. do not frustate and do not concentrate much only on one subject. give weight to all subject. If available , then solve past years papers.

best of luck

umang_28

30th December 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
should we start studying from the vaccation for ssc or relax???
study hard as much as u can. atleast study 4 two hrs a dau
11th January 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

how to concentrate on hard subject?
11th January 2013, 05:26 PM
nitishtrifid

Hello Dear,

the number of hours is depend on your study and your catching power. you set your time table according to your subject interest.

Some tips which is helpful for you to cracking the SSC exam is
1. Manage your time table according to your syllabus.
2. Read News paper daily any write the important point for your memory
3. collect the study material
4. Discuss the problem related to the syllabubs in your friend circle
5. Solve the test paper of previous year
6. keep continuity in your study and practice paper
13th January 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I m from ratnagiri this year i have not study anything n i m afraid how can i pas 10 without studies plz give me some tips how 2 study in les time plz cl me n say the tips plz my no. Is 9767476987
17th January 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

how to score A1 in english ssc
18th January 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir.... I am reading in 10th class and my whole course is completed and i have ample of time.......wat i have to do?
18th January 2013, 06:24 PM
babanpreet

As SSC entrance exam is one of the toughest entrance exam in India.So,you should have to prepare well for these exam.

Do regular studies to crack SSC entrance exam

Prepare Mathematics as SSC entrance exam consists of questions from trigonometry

English is one of scoring part in entrance exam

For general Awareness,watch news and read newspaper regularly
23rd January 2013, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

please suggest me a way to clear ssc cgl exam?
12th February 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
math is my weaker portion...could u plz give me some tips as to what should i do to improve my skills in mathematics , what type of books should i prefer and what should be the strategy for scoring good in mathematics...plz do reply
15th February 2013, 07:39 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Important tips to prepare for SSC exam? How many hours should I study?

Quote:
in 10th i want to score 90 above how can i score it without much late night study ? plz help me
Dear Aspirant,

To get a score of 90% above in the ssc you need to prepare a lot of concepts and topics in all the subjects.

Tips for getting more than 90% :

Follow the teachers notes.

Follow the schedule given by the management of the school.

Practice for a good hand writing.

Maintain a correct planned time table for preparation.

Attend the classes regularly.

This can make you confident.

Confident is the main thing so definitely you will get a good score.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
18th February 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Iam giving suplimantry in 10th third time
18th February 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

if we prepare all the previous papers is it possibile that we can score 90% above . so many members are doing like that is it ok?? plzz say
19th February 2013, 12:19 AM
Beawar

Dear..

Its look like you are a ambitious student and that is why you are aiming at such a good percentage which is best thing which you can get. See there is no shortcut to success and if you want to be successful then the only thing that you have to do is Hard work. Bu if we talk in management language then the time of doing hard work has gone and now its time to work smarter instead of working hard

Tips :-

1. Make a time table and stick to it
2. Time management is necessary so keep it in mind
3. Give equal time to every subject
4. Give stress over weaker subjects
5. Solve sample papers
6. Never hesitate to resolve your query
7. At least finish your course 3 months prior ot the exam
8. revise the whole course 2-3 times
9. Tell you friends to ask any random question from anywhere just to check how much you know the subject
10. BE in a competitive spirit

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
6th March 2013, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have 14 days time how can i study per each subject
7th March 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM PREPARING FOR MY BOARD EXAMS. BUT I AM TOO TENSED UP AND I AM FORGRTTING ALL THE ANSWERS. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO REDUCE MY TENSION
10th March 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

kal mera exam hai aur maine kuch bhi nahi pada 2nd semester hindi paper ?koi aisi tip hai joh mujhe ek hi baar me sab yaad karvade ?madad ke liye behad shukriya.
16th March 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

how shall i write my ssc examination to score good marks
3rd April 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of b.com 1st year
but i cannot pass this year because i want to get ssc in my next 4years please sir tell me about it
22nd June 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

WHEN I SIT FOR STUDYING I FEEL VERY VERY BORING. IN FACT IN 9TH STD WHEN EXAM WAS THERE I WAS STUDYING ON THE LAST MOMENT JUST BEFORE 5 HRS AND SCORED 66% .ERYONE TELLS YOU ARE VERY SHARP BUT PLZ HELP ME AND PLZ PLZ TELL ME HOW CAN I GET 90 ABOVE IN MY UPCOMING SSC EXAM.
28th June 2013, 01:59 AM
rhiayrash

Don't worry about SSC exam so much.It is very easy exam.To score good marks in SSC you have to work regularly and not like your 9th.If you have work regularly then surely you will get success.Don't run behind the marks.Just do your work with perfection.It is very easy to score good marks in SSC.You have to just remember your goal.You have to think that you already get 90% n your board.You should accept your goal in you mind.Don't read on the day of exam.It will create unnecessary tension and will affect your paper.Go with confidence.Don't think so much.Negative thought should be far away from you.Be happy on the day of exam and don't solve paper after coming from exam.If you have confidence on your paper then you will surely score good marks.No need to worry about it.Give your exam with full confidence.

Wish you all the best.
4th July 2013, 09:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
To get above 90% in your SSC exams,you need to concentrate more on your studies than the 9th standard. You need to do much hardwork in 10th class than your lower studies. Some of the tips to get more marks in SSC are;
**Concentrate more on Scoring subjects like Mathematics, Telugu,Science .
**Practice different types of problems in mathematics.
**Go through the grammar part in english because grammar has 60marks in english.
**Attend regularly to the classes.
**Clarify the doubts immediately by consulting the concerned teacher without postponing the work.
**Practice the previous question papers and model papers.
**Go through the concept clearly and donot mugup the answers just to get the good marks.
**Prepare a time table to study for the end exams before atleast one month of the end exams.
ALL THE BEST
4th July 2013, 11:49 PM
PAKODI KAUR

Don't be afraid of the exam firstly. Here are some tips for you
1- be determined to get maximum marks in the exam according to your potential.
2- Make a proper time table and remain fully stick to it.
3- Don't waste time in useless talks or gossiping.
4- Eat healthy food for increasing your study hours and for having good health as in it lies a good mind.
5- Give equal importance to each and every subject
6- Never feel stressed and go enjoy.
Wish you a good luck.
5th July 2013, 10:54 AM
harishbanu

Hai, you are study studying 10th class and you want above 90% marks in SSC . There is no limit for hours to study . For getting 90% marks ,you can prepare only previous papers.
There were some tips to write exams to get better marks :-
Please don't write the answer in guide as it is, try to change means enhance the content by using our own words for social studies and also for telugu .Marks for social are given based on quantity ,So try to write as much as that you can write.
English please try learn grammar of previous papers with the help of your teachers because grammar is reaped but changes a small.
For science :- please try to write each and every thing related to that concept in dilute manner means go step by step and not go directly for maths also.
31st July 2013, 01:38 PM
Beawar

Dear..

SSC CGL is a prominent exam in India and every year lacs of candidate apply for this paper to get a decent job in Govt. sector. We have seen a huge rise in the candidates applying for SSC CGL exam and hence it is very much essentialto apply for the exam in a great and efficient manner. You should also revise the whole course well before the exam just to ensure that you get awesome marks in the exam.

Preparation tips for the exam are as follows :-

Make a time table
Always read according to the time table
strictly follow the time table
Focus more on your weaker subject
Give extra time to those subjects
Do not take lightly the subjects in which you are good
Read good Quality books
Always revise the course once you done with course
Solve as many mock test paper as you can
Read Good Journals
Read Newspaper daily (Atleast 2)
Use internet to get latest knowledge
One more thing which i want to tell you is that student always feel the shortage of time in the examination hall due to lack of practice. If you want to overcome this problem then its better to solve paper with timer ON so that you can check how much time you are consuming in each section.

Eligibility of the job is as follows :-

Graduation from a recognized university
No need to have any specific subject
Age limit is 20-27 with relaxation to SC, ST and OBC
Final year candidate can also apply

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
31st July 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Important tips to prepare for SSC exam? How many hours should I study?

Quote:
I am so weak in maths.how to do
plz practice ur maths subject 2hrs dailyso then u wil be not havng in maths subject
31st July 2013, 08:37 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The number of hours to be prepared for the examination depends on the strategy of yours.

The more you spend on the preparation the higher will be the chances of qualifying the exam.

So I suggest you to prepare for the maximum time and prepare good on all the sections of the examination.

Thank you,

All the best.
16th August 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

how to score above 95 % in ssc boards..plz give me some tips..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?