8th June 2011, 06:49 PM

Which are the Indian Airforce Colleges? Fee structure of those colleges?

what is the indianairforce colleges?and fees of those collegs? Please send me the detials

10th October 2011, 06:56 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the Indian Airforce Colleges? Fee structure of those colleges?

The Air Force Technical College (AFTC), located at Jalhalli, is committed to grooming young trainee officers to become Aeronautical Engineers in the Indian Air Force. The curriculum is not only designed to impart technical knowledge but also to inculcate the service code of conduct that is common to all Air Force Officers.

During the 48 weeks training period, the Technical College transforms fresh graduates to take on the responsibilities of an officer in the Indian Air Force.
6th January 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the Indian Airforce Colleges? Fee structure of those colleges?

How much fee for airforce colleges ?
9th February 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

where are airforce colleges?
30th May 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

i have done my tybcom n i want to join the air force...what things that i have to do to join air force?????
20th June 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Wat degree should i complete to become an officer in custom after my b.com
2nd January 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

i wanted to be in airforce in flying branch, i have done my 12th with 80% in p.c.b! wat should i do now?
5th May 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Hey ,I am an student of 10th standard . My ambition is to become an airforce pilot ,should I join the NDA college this year?
12th May 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

colleges of air force in india and fee structure
25th June 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How will cost if i do iaf in government Collage
26th July 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

where is indian air force colleges
13th December 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

which are the indian airforce colleges?the educaton level for admmison in those colleges?
14th December 2013, 12:17 PM
RAJAT278

AIRFOCE TECHNICAL COLLEGE ,
Jalahalli West, Bangalore, Karnataka

AND IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO WORK THERE . IT IS FREE. BUT YOU CANT LEAVE IAF AFTER TRAINING.
14th December 2013, 12:21 PM
RAJAT278

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i wanted to be in airforce in flying branch, i have done my 12th with 80% in p.c.b! Wat should i do now?
hey you cant go to flying branch beacause it need maths with 60% marks. But you can go there by again giving maths paper . Then you will be considered eligible.

Or else you can join medical department.
17th July 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for foreign language course and secretarial practice course both at one time?
2nd September 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

i completed intermediate bipc with 65%.im interested in airforce i am eligible for airforce
29th May 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

JAI HIND! any scope for Airforce training anywhere after 10TH STD PASSED? and what would be the fee structure...kindly reply asap, thanks,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?