28th December 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in NIFT if Maths has become my optional subject?

Hi I 've 6 subject.. Physics chemistry maths english physical education & musixc
... All over i am pass in 12 with 76% in top 5 subject ! But i am fail in maths...! So maths is added to aditional subject ! I am clear pass in 12..! so can i get admission

Related Questions:
  1. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  2. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  3. Which is easy Optional subject among Physics and Maths to prepare for GRE?
  4. What is the procedure to change optional subject of Maths to Physical education in 12th standard?
  5. Which second optional subject should I choose for UPSC exam?
  6. Can I get admission in BSc IT after passing HSc with Maths and statistics
  7. Which subject to choose in UPSC mains with Maths as optional subject?
  8. Any courses after passing 12th that allow to study Maths as an optional subject?
  9. Is Maths a compulsory subject for admission in any top 10 colleges of Delhi University? What are my chances of admission if I have Hindi as my optional subject?
  10. Previous years question papers of PCS exam with Maths as optional subject?
  11. Where can I find coaching classes for NATA entrance exam in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I choose CBSE Higher Secondary to study Biotechnology after completing 10th WBBSE?
  13. CBSE board allows to change in class 11 and class 12?
  14. DASA scheme eligibility with Maths as non-credit subject? What are compulsory and options subjects in DASA scheme?
  15. How to change my optional subject from Maths to physical education in class 12th? Procedure to change the subject -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is better to study as an Optional subject among Maths, Economics and IP in 11th Commerce?
  17. Can I change my optional subject in B.Ed?
  18. What are the subjects I should study in 11th Science?
15th July 2016, 10:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIFT if Maths has become my optional subject?

>> National Institute of Fashion Technology is a well known educational institution situated in India.

>> As per my knowledge no you are not eligible to get admission in NIFT after failing in Mathematics.

>> The required qualification is that candidate must have 12th pass with study of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

>> For more information you can contact at given below address:::::::::::::::>>>>>>>.

National Institute of Fashion Technology
Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park
New Delhi, Delhi 110016
29th May 2017, 08:52 PM
isargie

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIFT if Maths has become my optional subject?

No, you can not consider mathematics as optional subject. As per conditions laid by NIFT, candidate should clear intermediate in all subjects includes mathematics.

Admission Procedure:-

NIFT is renowned institution of fashion designing having currently total 15 branches across India. The institution owns its entrance examination for candidates applying for NIFT's.
Examination is of three parts,

1]Written Test.
2]practical / situation test- you been given task/situation in which you have to complete it within duration provided.
3]Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?