9th December 2010, 07:20 PM
chandu631

Information about Aeronautical Engineering? How much salary is given and which are the top colleges?

please tell about aeronautical engneering and salary and top colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Information about aeronautical engineering, best colleges?
  2. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  4. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  5. Top colleges and their fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. List of top colleges in AP offering Aeronautical Engineering course? I want to do Aeronautics
  7. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in Chennai/Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What was the last year cutoff for Aeronautical engineering? List of top 10 colleges?
  9. What is the starting salary I can get in abroad after completion of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India and particularly in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. List of top 10 colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Can I get free seat in Top Aeronautical engineering college in Hyderabad?
  13. Can I get a free seat in top aeronautical engineering college of Hyderabad?
  14. List of top 20 colleges for Aeronautical Engineering with regard to their Placements?
  15. Which Entrance Exam to appear for getting admission into Aeronautical Engineering? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in India?
  16. Placement, good colleges and campus selection information about B.E. Aeronautical engineering?
  17. Top 5 colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance to prepare for get Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Is there any college in Bangalore, which offers lateral entry in aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
12th December 2010, 01:28 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Aeronautical Engineering? How much salary is given and which are the top colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandu631 View Post
Dear Friend

Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace engg, Aircraft maintenance engg are the branches
of engg which respectively deals with mechanics and dynamics, construction and design
and maintenance of it and the application becomes wide according to the purpose.

The salary may from 30,000 to 1,00,000 INR depending upon one's performance and
company.

The top institution for such courses are as follow.

Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology

IIT, Chennai

IIT, Mumbai

IIT, Kanpur

IIT, Kharagpur

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu

Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology

Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore

Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, Tamil Nadu

Park College of Engineering and Technology, Tamil Nadu

School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi

Visit the respective college's website for details about admission.

Thank You
13th December 2010, 09:52 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information about Aeronautical Engineering? How much salary is given and which are the top colleges?

Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology is the best college i suppose in the aerounatical engineering
and the salary given is about 50000 rs
13th December 2010, 08:15 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Information about Aeronautical Engineering? How much salary is given and which are the top colleges?

hello friend

as you're choosing a very good career with aeronautical engineering

its very good for your future

and the top colleges of this branch is

IIT's

NIT's

and many other top universities

and the salary's are

ranging from 20k to 100k with a span in nearly about 20 years of career

all the best

~aditya~
30th January 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

hi,its shiza here.i am doing my fsc part 1(engineering).
i just wanna get the very basic info. relating to aeronautical engineering.
so,plz let me know what is the scope of this field in pakistan as well as in other countries.
hope to get a positive response.

~shiza syed~
14th April 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

subjcts on aeronatical enginearing
16th April 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

HIIIIIIIIIIII FRNDS THIS IS SATYAM SETH FROM SAGAR
I WANT THE BASIC INFORMATION ABT AERONATICAL ENGINEARING,COLLAGE,SALARY,N ALL
PLZZ HELP ME
[email protected]
plzzzzz frnds
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17th April 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What should be mine CET ranking to join aeronautical engneering?
19th April 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

hi!!!!!! i'm shifa, i'm frm chennai. i'm basically interested in doing aeronautical engineering, but i hear some myths like u dont have much scope for that course and u dont have much job oppurtunities as much as a B.Tech student.......lyk are they really true....
what r ur perspectives abt tis, n plzzzzz temme honestly!!!!!!!:)
18th May 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi!!!!!! i'm shifa, i'm frm chennai. i'm basically interested in doing aeronautical engineering, but i hear some myths like u dont have much scope for that course and u dont have much job oppurtunities as much as a B.Tech student.......lyk are they really true....
what r ur perspectives abt tis, n plzzzzz temme honestly!!!!!!!
no it is simply rumor
28th May 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

NOW IAM DOING 2nd YEAR IN DIPLOMA AUTOMOBILE.NEXT YEAR I WANT TO JOIN ENGINEERING IN AERONAUTICAL at LATERAL ENTRY.WHAT IS THE MINIMUM PERCENTAGE. AS I WANT BEST COLLEGE MEANS ANY DONATIONS.
29th May 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

hey guys hiiiiiiiiiii its me kopal 4m chhattisgarh.............. plzzzzzzzzzz tell me the scope of aeronautical engg. plzzz help me guyssss......
6th June 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me the scope of aeronautical engg. and also the areas in maths and physics one needs to be strong in to persuade this stream... also please tell me the max salary I can expect as a beginer in this feild
21st June 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
iaat lacknow is good aeronotical college ? it is how old college ? its last production aeronotical are employed ? if i join there iaat can placced over the India? the IAAT declared aeronotical student 100 % placement guerantte. if not placed iaat should pay 10000.pm it is true.plz reply me.
21st June 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Information about Aeronautical Engineering? How much salary is given and which are the top colleges?

Quote:
iaat lacknow is good aeronotical college ? it is how old college ? its last production aeronotical are employed ? if i join there iaat can placced over the India? the IAAT declared aeronotical student 100 % placement guerantte. if not placed iaat should pay 10000.pm it is true.plz reply me.
Upendra
Nepal
22nd June 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

which is the lowest fees college of india in aeronautical engineering ?
4th July 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Is aeronautical engg suitable for girls or not?
8th July 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

IS AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING THE BEST THAN ANY OTHER ENGINEERING ?
IS IT SUITABLE FOR GIRLS?
WHAT IS THE SALARY AND COLLEGES ?
8th July 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is aeronautical engg suitable for girls or not?
yes, Aerospace engineering is a career in which you can complete your dreams... Study about space... designing of machine which will completely in your control... GIRLS should also be an aerospace engineers. and in every field you can earn money salary is not a problem. the problem is interest.. if you have interest in aerospace engineering you must be an aerospace engineer male and female is not a problem... aerospace engineering career is like a beautiful dream... u can also get job in USA NASA.. just imagine NASA.... USA
The top richest man of the world belonged with Engineering base.. Like Bill Gates and other peoples..... with engineering you can also ba the richest man or women of the world.
Thanks,
10th July 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

can I do aeronautical engginiaring after B.E. in mechanical engg
12th July 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to became a good aeronautical engineer.now iam studying B.E.AERONAUTICAL 2nd year.can u give any job information for me about it?because i came from middle familyand i hav some patients.i want to do job as soon as early with big salary on aircrafts.gve your comments for me.
14th July 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

HELLO FRIEND ! MYSELF SANTOSH KUMAR ... EAGERLY WAITING TO ABOUT AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING BRANCH... ITS SCOPE.... SALARY.....
IF ANY ONE WHO IS AWARE OF IT CAN PLZ REPLY......
31st July 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

how many marks i want in mht cet for aeronautical engineering ?
1st August 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

what is mark and cutoffmark in 2 to get it and its value ,amount to get this course
3rd August 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

WHAT A QUALIFICATION IN AERONAUTICAL STUDYING
15th August 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Height is required to join aeronautical engineering
16th August 2011, 12:42 AM
ammajii

Hi dear,

Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace engg, Aircraft maintenance engg are the branches
of engg which respectively deals with mechanics and dynamics, construction and design
and maintenance of it and the application becomes wide according to the purpose.

The salary may from 30,000 to 1,00,000 INR depending upon one's performance and
company.

The top institution for such courses are as follow.

Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology

IIT, Chennai

IIT, Mumbai

IIT, Kanpur

IIT, Kharagpur

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu

Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology

Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore

Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, Tamil Nadu

Park College of Engineering and Technology, Tamil Nadu

School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi

Visit the respective college's website for details about admission.

Thanks
19th August 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

hi dis is mukund 4rm kurnool i want to know about areonautics course can tell me about salary plz tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz frendsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss
17th September 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends, dis is viji from bangalore, I'm basically interested in doing aeronautical engineering.., but i dont have any basic information about this, so if anyone aware of this, pls reply me...........
16th October 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

how much salary for month
25th November 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

how much i want to score for this by invisableman
11th December 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering from Aeronautical Society of India (AESI).
Is it good? Can any one tell me the bias that i am going to suffer during my job hunting process...
Can any one explain me, in order to get job in this field, should i have to get any training, if yes, please explain how can i get that training, to make a note, i am studying in Chennai....whom can i contact for such training and all the necessary information's???
9th February 2012, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

hi friends,
i want to become a pilot after obtaining an engineering degree. Will aeronautical engineering help me in my future. Which are the other engineering degree which will be suitable for me .Pls reply.......
15th February 2012, 06:52 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: Information about Aeronautical Engineering? How much salary is given and which are the top colleges?

Quote:
HI,
The salary will depend on your post and you company you join...
But as per my knowledge you get minimum 30,000 Rs per year..

AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE..
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

ALL THE BEST
25th May 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

what are the best colleges offering aeronautical engineering in tamil nadu,india?????????
8th July 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

is any adviser
who help me
9th July 2013, 08:02 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
If you are joining AE then you have to fully concentrate on the Engineering Drawing for both AE and ME.

it's course about flight engineering you will be teached about flight manufactures and labs are really highlight in this course

salary for ae students will be in lakhs don't worry about it.

you better prefer IIT colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?