20th July 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the starting salary I can get in abroad after completion of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering?

I have done b-tech in aeronautical engineering in maintenance what is the possibility of getting a starting salary in abroad? Do I need to do higher studies there to be eligible for the job? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  3. Starting salary of an Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  5. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  6. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. What is the starting salary of Aeronautical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the starting salary of an aeronautical engineer?
  9. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  10. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  12. After B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering how much salary can I get?
  13. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  14. Choices I have available to do Masters in Aeronautical engineering? Best institutes both in India and Abroad?
  15. What is the starting salary of electrical engineer?
  16. Starting salary of Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
21st July 2015, 02:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the starting salary I can get in abroad after completion of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering?

Yes, you need to pursue higher studies to be eligible to get job in Abroad. Most of the foreign countries does not allow outsiders to do job directly after completion of their studies from other country. You can search for job while pursuing your higher studies. You can pursue your higher studies in M.Tech/MBA/MS course after completion of your B.Tech course. And you can also do part-time jobs while pursuing your higher studies in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?