16th February 2015, 09:09 PM
run raja

Information about BSc computers? I want to join in BSc computer science

I am join in b.sc computer science? please give me full information about b.sc computers?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  5. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  6. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  7. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  8. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  9. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  10. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  11. After BSc which higher education courses should I prefer after BSc Computer and Electronics?
  12. How can I join ISRO after completing BSc in computer science and MSc in IT
  13. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  14. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  15. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  16. Is it necessary to study Maths at intermediate level to do BSc computers? List of colleges offering BSc Computer Science?
  17. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science?
28th April 2015, 02:40 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Information about BSc computers? I want to join in BSc computer science

Bachelor of Computer Science or Bachelor of Science in Computer ScienceB.Sc in Computer Science is a under graduate course related to the Information Technology therefore the job opportunity after completing B.Sc are mainly in the IT sector. The IT sector in India is expanding rapidly therefore there is always requirement of under graduates in the Computer Science course in the following fields by the top IT companies in India:

System integrator
Hardware Designer
Logic Designer
Systems Analyst
System Administrator
Computer programmer

You also have the option to apply for lecturer job in government colleges by clearing the UGC-NET exam. You should consider M.Sc if teaching field is your priority.

You can also apply for MBA and MCA after BSC computer science but do so only if you are interested in management role rather than technical job. Most IT companies have jobs for MBA degree holders. You will have to appear in one of several MBA exams to get admission in college. The most popular are CAT and MAT.

Since CAT include some of the top MBA institutions in India, if you have scored at least 50 percent marks in B.Sc I would recommend you to go for CAT exam. In other case there is no option for you but to appear in MAT exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?