15th June 2011, 04:23 PM
preet sandhu

Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?

I have completed my 12th with 64% through commerce stream from CBSE board in year.I have gap of 2 years due to some family problems. I did 1 year accounting diploma. I want to take admission at B.com course from chandigarh. Please give me information about chandigarh colleges and their admission criteria so that i can take admission soon.My name is lovepreet. Please i need your help as i was far away from chandigarh. Please reply my request soon.

Related Questions:
  1. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  3. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  4. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  5. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  6. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  7. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  8. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  9. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  10. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  11. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  12. Required criteria to get admission for B.Com course in best colleges of Chandigarh?
  13. How to take admission in MCA in Chandigarh? Eligibility criteria and colleges in Chandigarh for MCA?
  14. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  15. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  16. In which colleges can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 68%? What is the basic eligibility criteria?
  17. B.Com honors colleges under Allahabad University?
  18. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
30th May 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?

in which college can i get admission for B.Com in chandigarh after scoring 65% in 12th exams?
3rd June 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?

I've completed my 2 std with 70%in commerce stream from CBSE board 2012. In which college I can get admission for B.Com in Ludhiana?Is there any entrance criteria for getting admission in B.Com and do i have to submit applications online? Please reply soon.my e-mail id is [email protected]
5th June 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my 2 std with 66%in commerce stream from CBSE board 2012. In which college I can get admission for B.Com in Chandigarh Is there any entrance criteria for getting admission in B.Com and do i have to submit applications online? Please reply soon.my e-mail is [email protected]
1st June 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

want to take admission in Chandigarh group of colleges in b com. I have completed 2 from CBSE scoring 70 percent in Commerce can I get admission in it and how much fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?